History (part 2)

Chapter 11

I was standing by the window, waiting for Kaidan. I lost my chain of thought, thinking of what Kaidan would try this time. I gave a loud sigh, dropping my head making my hair flow forward. Today... Today is sunday and I'm spending it with a guy that thinks he's every woman's dream.

I hear the door creak open, footsteps getting louder.

"Are you ready?" He asks me in a happy tone.

"Sure." I replied not really bothered.

"Well come on then." He chirps and I can hear he turns around to leave again.

I twist towards the door, starting to walk towards it, following Kaidan to where he leads.

When we finally arrive outside, I see no car.

"So um.. Where's your car?" I ask showing towards where the car should've been.

"We're walking, we have the whole day to ourselves. Might as well make the best of it." He smugly says as he casually put his hands in his pockets of his pants.

I stare him up and down, my eyes lingering a bit as he did that. A smile sprung on my face.

"There's probably nothing to hold on to.." I said with a mocking voice. I could see it shocked him, but he soon retaliated.

"You wanna find out?" He asked, mischief clear in his voice and eyes.

"Please.." I scoff at him while pulling a face. I look around, uninterested in what the day holds.

"So, let's get going shall we?" I hear him say and I turn to look back at him. He was smiling, arm stretched out for me to grab a hold of.

I sigh dramatically, going over and taking a hold of his arm roughly.

"Oeh, you like to play it rough huh?" He says with n hint of joy in his voice.

"Just shutup, you imbesil." I hiss as we start to walk.

"Whoa, what crawled up ur ass?" He questions, frowning while turning to look at me.

"If you must know, you did." I say bitterly as I glare back at him.

"What did I do?" He questions with a confused expression on his face.

"Friday night you ruined everything for me. Danny probably hates me now, and your psycho brother punished me. All because you want some one night stand!" I started off calmly, but ended up yelling at him.

"Wait wait... Did Lucas touch you?" He questions, ignoring the fact that I insulted him, and I could see annoyance on his face with a fire burning in those blue fountain watery eyes of his. Is he actually angry?

"Well.. No, not hurting me, but he had Michael watch me the whole day. Then.. I don't know what happened that night. I woke up next to him in only my underwear and bra, he said he compelled me. I don't know." I explained softly while thinking back to the events.

"What?? That's unlike my brother. When he wants something, he takes it either willingly or through violence. Not compulsion..." I could hear he was confused but also strangely, fascination.

"What do you mean?" I ask him, giving him a puzzled look to show him I'm not following.

"It means, you are different. Why? I don't know." He says simply, but I could see a small frown on his face as he was thinking it over.

"Well, enough about that. He said you're going to tell me some history." I say softly, and I give him a small smile to encourage him.

"Yeah.. So what would you like to know?" He asked me the question thats answer would no doubt leave my mind astonished at the end of this day.

"Well... Michael told me your father is Vlad the third.. Is it true?" I ask shakily, hoping Michael was lying.

"Good question.. Well yes. He is our father. But you won't meet him until much later." He says casually as we keep on walking at a steady pace.

"Oh.. How old is Lucas?" I continue our little game of twenty questions.

"Hmm, I think he's 24." Kaidan said as he laughed.

I slap his shoulder. "You know what I meant." I say and I can't help to let out a little laugh.

"Yeah, he's really old. I don't know, like over 500 years." He states and I could hear he's telling the truth.

"Oh my.." I said shocked. I'm marrying a freaking living fossil. Now, I don't know bout you, but that sounds disgusting in my books.

"Okay, next question?" Kaidan interrupts my disturbed thoughts.

"Oh uh.. Your father, is he really that cruel as history stated?" I ask, prepared to hear the worst.

"Well yes. Even more than history dictated." He answers, his voice low, letting me know to let go of that subject. I obliged. I think I would have nightmares anyway.

"Well, um tell me something about your family then." I urged him on.

"Well, we are the First Bloodline. Which makes us royalty I guess. Lucas is our father's second son, and always had his favor. When Lucas finds a suitable companion, he will take the throne over a year from the day he gets married." He says not really bothered by this.

Me on the other hand, am very bothered.. I'm suppose to marry him.. That means I will have to be his queen.. Which means... A red light went off in my head. Vampire! I must become a vampire..

I immediately stopped dead in my tracks. I could feel the life drain from my body. I think I also stopped breathing for a while.

Suddenly I got shaken violently, and I snap out of my trance, looking numbly into Kaidan's worried eyes.

"Lyn, what's up with you? Are you okay?" I hear his voice which sounded like it was echoeing in an empty tin.

"I.. I-" I couldn't answer him. I litteraly choked on my own words. Reality finally sunk in and hit me hard. I was sold as a bride to a vampire prince. And chances are, I'm going to become one myself.

"You don't look so well.." Kaidan noted. No shit dude..

I quickly ran to some nearby bushes, bending over them and puking my insides out. After I was feeling satisfied that I couldn't throw up anymore, I spat out some saliva but my mouth tasted awful. Even my nose burned. I wiped the tears on my face, I hated throwing up.

I went over to a big rock and sat down on it. Kaidan made his way over to me quickly.

I breathed in and out slowly, devouring every partical of oxygen that filled my lungs.

"Are you pregnant?" I suddenly hear Kaidan's monotone voice. WHAT?!

My head shot up so quickly to him that I actually hurt some muscle in doing so.

"WHAT??!" I yell suprised.

"Just asking.. Don't get so knotted up about it. Besides, I would hear a heartbeat." He said lazily.

"Then why would you ask me shit like that?!" I scream angrily at him. It was not funny.

"Just wanted to see your reaction. Anyway, I think we should head home. You don't look so well." He stated the obvious. Idiot.

I nodded and he helped me up, and we slowly started to head back home, I mean to their home. That place will never be my home.

----------------------------------------------------------

Boom! Hope you guys enjoyed, this was suppose to have a lot more history, but I thought 'hey, too much at once isn't a good thing.' So vote comment and fan!

Freakynikki ^()^