Choices

"I.. I don't know." Was all I could muster to say.

He gave me a straight face, contemplating my words.

"I see." He said as he turns away from me, moving to get up from the bed.

He grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed.

"Lucas, wait." I rushed out the words.

He stopped dead in his movements, pulling the hem of his shirt down slowly to where it rests on his waist.

"If I do this, us, what about Sabrina?" I ask shamefully.

He looks at me from the side, "What about her?"

"Don't you love her?" I ask softly, careful not to tick him off.

He sighs.

"Sabrina... Is Sabrina. She will always be part of my life." And that ladies and gentleman is the answer I got.

He left but not before telling me he will send Michael to come fetch me.

As I waited, I couldn't help but feel a bit sad. Don't ask me why.

As promised, Michael came to fetch me.

We walked back in silence, my mind too busy on the events that took place last night.

When I got to my room, I immediately head straight for that beautiful hygienic shower.

After I was done, I got dressed in some shorts and a grey tank top.

Figuring I might as well eat, I headed down to the kitchen where there was one servant girl. She looked about 19.

"Hello." I greeted as I headed towards to refrigerator.

"H-Hi.." She meekly squeaks back.

I stop my rummaging, turning to look out beyond the refrigerator door at this girl.

She was standing there awkwardly, glancing at me.

I lifted an eyebrow, as I went to lean against the door.

"What's wrong?" I question suspicious.

"Oh! No nothing miss!" She squeals and I can see she's very uncomfortable.

"Wait... Am I making you uncomfortable? Because I know they probably told you I'm a bitch. But I'm not really." I said laying it out there for her.

"Oh no miss... It's just... Well.." She stutters and I wait patiently for her to finish what exactly her problem is.

She sees this, and continue; "I am a vampire, and... well... Not many humans come here." She explains herself with cheeks flaming red. Wow.. Okay then. Let's get the awkward introductions on then.

"Well then, okay. I am Stormlyn. And you are?" I question trying my best not to scare the poor creature off.

"Ruby." She hesitantly answers.

"Okay, Ruby, don't be nervous around me. I won't bite." I try to joke to make her feel less tense.

She gave a soft laugh and I smile back at her.

Just then, Kaidan came strolling in casually, grabbing a red apple on the counter in a basket.

"Hello my two beautiful ladies." He chirps happily.

Instantly Ruby blushes a bright red and Kaidan winks at me. I just roll my eyes while putting my hand on the counter top as I close the fridge.

"Kaidan." I noted his presence.

"Stormlyn." He cheeks back while grinning.

"What?" I instantly snap irritated already.

"I heard something interesting." He smiles at me while biting into the apple and chewing rather... immaturely.

"Oh really?" I question staring at him with a straight face.

"Yeah.." He grins while happily eating away at his apple.

"Uhuh." I bluntly reply before going to leave.

As I get into the hall, he corners me.

"So.." He whispers near my ear.

"So, what?" I question shakily from him being so near me again.

"I heard.." He begins while casually wiping a strand of hair away from my face, "That you and lover boy made a deal." He stops and looks me dead in the eye.

"And where did you hear that?" I try not to let his closeness affect me.

"Why, the prince himself told me." He whispers in my ear.

A shiver run down my body.

"And why are you happy about it?" I pointedly stare at him.

"Because... Now I can play with you my little pet." He smirks at me before he leans back and grins at me, then turn to walk off.

And here I am, standing all flustered and confused. Danny is long my past. But Kaidan? Oh god Kaidan.. What is he doing to me. And Lucas? I don't know.. I feel so torn.. Why do I allow them to seduce me?

The answer is obvious.

They were bred to be the perfect seducers. The ultimate predator to get what they need most. And I am in their crosshairs.

Update! Yay well the plot thickens. And ooooehhh are there some shocking news coming soon for Stormlyn!

Hope u guys don't hate the story. Well I cant blame ya if ya do. I mean I would hate it too probably if it wasnt my crappy imagination coming up with this shit lol.

Anyway thank u guys for the support. It means a lot. *Wipes a tear away* Okay im fine.

Onwards!

Freakynikki ^()^