Facing the world again

Just as I thought I would get to relax a bit, a knock came to the door. I was laying on my stomache across my bed, fiddeling on my phone.

I ignored it, but then it came again. I glared in annoyance towards the door, wondering which one of the brothers it is.

I decided I'm not going to answer, and instead quickly put my earphones in and turn on my music. Not loud enough apparently, cause I heard the door open and someone stepping inside.

He came to stand in front of me, in return forcing me to look straight at his, uhm, manhood.

As quickly as I looked, my eyes shot up to stare at a very neat looking Lucas.

He was staring down at me with a smug grin on his face.

"What?" I snapped.

"Did you enjoy your bit of freedom?" He asked almost knowingly.

I gulped nervously. Fuck.

"Why do you care?" I asked buffled.

"Why do you always asume the worst of me?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I snap.

He stares at me intently, as if he is studying me. It made me uneasy and nervous so I looked down again going through my playlist.

Suddenly his hand came down over my phone and he ripped it from my hold.

I wanted to shout at him, but he was so fast and in a swift movement I was standing, his arms around me.

"What the-" I began to ask confused but he closed in and kissed me.

Not like the other forceful ones, it was soft and tender.

I was extremely caught off guard. What was he doing?

I pushed him away and he let me.

"What?" He asks confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask puzzled at his strange behaviour.

"Come clubbing with me tonight." He requested more that asking me.

"Uhh... on a sunday?" I question feeling strange at his request.

"Yeah." He smiled softly.

"Why not take Sabrina?" I suddenly felt like I shouldn't have said that.

He froze, all signs of a smile disappearing.

"What did you just say?" He glare at me furiously.

I feel like cowering away from him, but I'm me so I pushed my luck.

"Isn't she your lover?" I ask raising my voice a bit.

A sound was heard when I realised he had slapped me.

My hand instinctively went to my cheek.

I stared at him with hatred.

"What the fuck do you know about my feelings?" He roared with anger.

He took the step between us to me and I immediately tripped backwards as I tried to move away.

I fell smack bang on my ass and hissed in pain.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as I tried to bring myself to stand back up.

"Get ready." He demanded and left the room.

I hate him so much.

Suddenly I got an idea. Oh I would get ready. It is on.

*Later*
I stood in front of the mirror, admiring myself. I had a tight black dress on that stopped just below my mid thighs. It was also only covering one shoulder. I left my hair loose, flowing over my shoulders, along with 4 inch black stilletos. My make-up was dark, black smokey effect. But my lipgloss was a light brown.