Traitor revealed

Suprise for you guys! Tell me what is going through your minds after this! Oh and enjoy the pic heehee! Comment your sign im scorpio. 😋

Everything went numb. My whole world was crashing down on me all over again, only this was much worse than being given to a vampire as his wife.

This was earth shattering. Breaking.

But then... A voice joined us.

Her  voice. That traitorous bitch. I though I imagined it earlier. But here she is.

And in that split moment she was my guardian angel. But still a bitch.

"Nikolai! Get the hell away from her! What is wrong with you?!" Her voice boomed with anger.

He looked up at her, then back at me.

"You are lucky, pet." He said the word pet with emphasis. But he got off me non the less. To which I was overly thankful.

"Here put this on. And Nikolai, we seriously need to talk about your priorities!" She said with a raised voice but kept calm and collected. Like she usually did.

I didn't talk to them or look their way.

I waited until they left, then got up slowly, my arm still bleeding.

I went over to the clothes. A black jean, grey tank top, black hoody and some socks with sneakers. No bra or nothing. Guess it is better than what I do have now.

I quickly changed, careful of my bleeding arm.

"Hello? Can I get some bandages please?" I spoke out into the room. He's a vampire so I am certain he can hear me. Maybe?

I stood silently for a while longer before I began again.

"Uh.. Hello? Please?" I ask barely above a whisper, cuz I am certain I look like a damn idiot.

The door flew open, and in walked Nikolai, looking pissed off as ever. He had a nasty scowl on his face which frightened the crap out of me.

"Here. Come sit down." He ordered, the scowl still visible on his face.

I did as he said, and he lifted my arm to inspect it. I retreated my arm back into my chest, why? Well because frankly he is a crazed vampire and I am bleeding.

He grabbed my arm again and gave me a glare as a silent warning.

I was still cautious, but he bandaged my arm skillfully and then.... Can you guess?

He handed me some painkillers!!

I never expected that. But I am grateful and in serious pain. So I took it. If it is poison so be it.

"It's not poison?" I asked unsure, but then put them in my mouth and took the water Nikolai brought along with it.

He rolled his eyes. "Yes it's poison. Now drink up." He said sarcastically.

I swallowed them and gave him a hateful look. What? I haven't died yet so I will keep on pushing my luck 😋.

He stared at me for a moment.

"You said you are not your brother. Who did you mean?" Deep down I knew who he was talking about, but I wanted the reasurance.

He looked at me intently now, then sniffed and raised his eyebrows.

"I am Lucas's older brother." He said while continueing to inspect my soul through my eyes. Awkward...

"What about Kaidan?" The question left my mouth as soon as he answered.

He frowned at me now.

"Kaidan? No. By my father's blood yes. But I don't consider him my blood relative. Never did." He said it with such casualness.

"Why not?" What can I say? I am a curious little human.

He gave me a look. Like 'really?'.

I gave him a look back saying 'well?'.

He sighed then folded his leg over the other while standing and resting his hands and butt half against the table.

"His mother." Was the sweet short answer I got.

I gave him a confused look now.

"I don't owe you anything, pet." He said hatefully again then got up and left.

Wow. I thought Lucas was brooding. Nikolai is the king of broodiness.

So, here I was left with so many questions unanswered.

Just as I got up from the chair, the door opened and in stepped the little traitorous bitch.

She closed the door behind her then turned towards me.

She smiled. But not the friendly type. More the I-know-something-you-don't kind of bitchy smile.

"Hello Stormlyn." Her sweet angelic voice sang through the room.

I clenched my teeth at her audacity.

"Tessa."

------------------------------------------------------

Oehhhhh! Yall remember her right? If not it was Stormlyns best friend who Danny had an affair with.

Dang.

I feel bad for her. So much drama. Tsk tsk.

Lol

Please vote comment and fan!!!

Freakynikki ^()^