Weak

Warning: Contains sex scenes

Chapter 6

*buzz buzz buzz buzz*

I moan while pulling the covers over my head. Go away you stupid alarm. I don't want to wake up. Ever.

*buzz buzz buzz buzz* the alarm keeps mocking me. Ugh dammit!

I quickly shot out from under the covers, grabbing my phone and throwing it to god knows where. I heard a shatter as it collided with something.

"Oh fuck.." I mumble out irritably at myself. Why am I in such a mood? I honestly don't know. Periods maybe. You never know with us girls.

I sigh, getting up from bed.

I glance at the time. 7:30 am. Well I guess I should get ready for school then huh.

I lazily walk over to my closet, starting to rumage through it. I got a hold of a cute shirt that's a tight fit and some cameo shorts. I grabbed some socks and undies along with my black combat boots and made my way to my bathroom. I got dressed taking my beautiful time. I combed my hair out, deciding on braiding it into an over the shoulder ponytail. I just put on some black eyeliner and black mascara with a touch of light brown lipgloss on my lips. I put on some perfume and my cross necklace. Alrighty then.. Let's get this day over with.

I grab my school bag and personal bag, not even bothering to find my shattered phone. I make my way downstairs not even saying goodbye to James.

As I walk to my car struggling to find my keys, I trip over something and nearly broke my face as I fell against the garage wall. Oh my god.. Really? I struggle a bit to regain my balance, when I feel a sharp pain shoot through my skin and into my brain. My hand automatically finds its way to where I made face love to the wall, and as I suspected, I somehow cut myself open. Blood came gushing out and my vision started to blur a bit, so I collapsed to the ground on my knees.

I just sat there for a bit, regaining consciousness because I have a mother of a headache.

"Miss Mareu?" I heard someone ask concerned.

"Huh?" I bubble as I lift my head and narrow my eyes to make my vision more clear.

It's Micheal, one of our home security guys. He's around 26, dark brown hair and brown eyes. He's also tall like 6'5 and let me tell you, he can handle weapons.

"Miss Mareu! Come here, let's get you to a hospital. You might have a concussion. And looks like you need stitches too.." He began and I couldn't consentrate after those words. I was in a daze. I felt myself being lift up by a pair of strong arms and I went totally numb from the pain in my head.

My vision came and went and I could hear a door being opened and I was laid down on soft leathery seats. I groaned as another pain sting through my head like a lightening bolt. I heard the car engine start and I could feel we started to move. I just tried to consentrate the pain away when I hear the car stop.

The car door opened and I heard Micheal's voice yell.

"Please I need help!" Honestly, what's the big deal? They just going to give me a stitch or two and painkillers then send me on my merry way. Typical doctors..

Soon after he called for help, I got pulled out of the car and onto a gurney. It's like I'm in some movie or shit. The white lights and faces of nurses and doctors hovering over you while rushing you to theatre or something.

I was booked into a private room for observation. A female doctor came in shortly after, and I try to sit up right but she just pushed me back down.