The camping weekend (part 4)

I walked over to a rock, pulling off my shirt. The water looks amazing. It reminds me of tranquility.

Hmm. Tranquility. I can't remember when I last felt it.

I stopped myself before I start to over think everything.

I pull my shirt off and throw it on the nearby rocks. I glance around, searching for two peticular guys.

Found them. They were sitting on some rocks nearby, both looking at me. I kept my gaze on them a few seconds, before walking over to the water.

I dipped a toe in to test the water first. It was a bit nippy, but bearable. I went deeper into the water, goosebumps surfacing all over my body. I dive underwater and swim farther into the waterhole, surfacing almost in the middle of it now. As I came up, I twisted my body so I was facing where the guys was sitting.

They stared at me intently, and I just turn around and dive again. I resurface a few seconds later, almost at the waterfall now.

I relax a bit, when I felt something pull at my leg, jerking me underwater for a brief second.

I let out a scream and started splashing and coughing at the same time.

"Stormlyn!" Kaidan's voice rose above the splashing sounds.

I swiftly turn around, and slapped him, hard.

He instantly grabbed his cheek, rubbing a bit at it.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" I question furiously through my coughs.

"I was just trying to scare you.." He confessed with a sorry voice.

"Yeah well you did and not in a good way." I spat fuming with anger.

"I'm sorry Lyn." He tries to apologise but I'm already swimming back to the shore.

As I got out, I realise I'm shaking with shock. I hug myself as I start heading towards my shirt, but got engulfed in Danny's arms.

"Hey are you okay?" He question concerned.

"I'm fine." I squeak out.

"Get your hands of her." Kaidan demanded in a low voice as he approached us.

"No." Danny simply replied in a slow tone.

I just stood there, embracing the comfort I felt at that moment. In my ex's arms.. Oh my god, in my ex's arms. What's wrong with me? Suddenly I feel like a tramp.

"You don't get it, do you mutt?" Kaidan points a finger at him with narrowed eyes.

"What? That you wanted to fuck her since the first time you met her?" Danny shot back.

Kaidan was caught off guard but quickly recovered.

"I won't deny that she is desirable. But she belongs to my brother. Do you know what he will do to both of you if he found out?" Kaidan stated, anger surfacing in him.

"Tell me Kaidan, if you get the chance, you would have your way with her in a heartbeat, won't you?" Danny questions accusingly.

Suddenly a spark of anger flowed through me. They are talking as if I'm not there. About me.

"Enough! I'm still here you know!" I snapped at them while pushing away from Danny.

"Lyn-" One of them started but I cut him off.

"No. Just no! Leave me alone I don't want any of you near me for the rest of the camp." I said with a serious look, glaring at them.

I turned away and started to walk. I hope to god they do what I asked.