Transformation

Stormlyn POV

3 months later... (same time as chapter Propoganda.)

Present day

I sit alone in my "assigned" quarters, with a million thoughts rushing through my mind. It is as if I can hear every living being inside of my head.

Whispers of past, present and future beings all flowing through my very core.

I blinked.

Once. Twice.

"Stormlyn." Came his voice demanding.

I turned to look at him. He was standing in the doorway, arms crossed leaning lazily against the doorframe.

"It's almost time. You should get ready." He said as he pushed himself off the frame and went to turn and walk away.

I just glared after his retreating form.

"Accerso furia." I said monotone while watching Nikolai's retreating form.

I heard the crackling of fire and the whooshing sound before my 3 hellhounds appeared from the smokey air that stirred not so far from me.

I glanced over them, taking in their big, ember glowing forms. They look a lot like wolves, but they dont have fur. Instead, their skin looks like its been burnt and glowing with little embers flowing around them and some black smoke, as if still ablaze.

Their eyes are a low glowing ruby red color, a color I have come to learn that they are content at the moment.

They all stared at me expectantly, waiting for my orders.

I sighed a deep sigh.

"Veni." I say demanding as I get up.

They immediately followed me as I was walking.

I went to grab some battle gear.

I got dressed in some black pants, black vestments and black combat boots.

I tied my faded red curly hair in a high ponytail and went to wash my face with some cold water.

As I stared at myself in the mirror, I could see how much I have changed.

I felt... Nothing.

Lucas left me to the mercy at the hands of his psychotic brother and now... now he's going to know what he left me to go through.

Once I had enough of my own sickening reflection, I turned to look at my hellhounds. They are such loyal creatures. After Tessa and Nikolai tought me how to control the hounds, Nikolai also stopped using me for his own pleasures. Needless to say, my hounds were very viciously protective of me.

I glanced around one last time before I went in search of Nikolai.

************************************

I know it's short.... but I wanted to publish atleast something. Please don't hate me!!!

Hope u still enjoyed.

Vote comment fan 😄

Freakynikki 👿