BTS #3 Quick and easy hair styles

1. Simple ponytail. You can easily jazz this style with either getting a strand of hair in your pony tail, tying it around the hair tie and securing it in place. Incorporating a small braid or adding some hair accessories.

2. Braids. A simple braid down or a side braid are both quick and easy. If you want to add a little something to your braid I like to braid a section of my hair and secure it then divide the rest if your hair into two chinks and braid down.

3. French Braids. You can go with a quick French braid, braided all the way to the bottom or my personal favourite typing it off when all your hair has been out into the French braid. Half your hair into two section and French braid down tie it off however you prefer.

4. Fishtail Braids. You can either go with a normal one or do it like a French braid.

5. "twist". I don't know what to call it but you tie your hair in a loose low pony tail and tie it off. Separate and make a gap in your hair above the hair tie and twist your pony tail into the gap. You can do this as a normal one or a side.

6. Buns. Easy and fast. You can make a sock bun of just a casual messy one secured with bobby pins. I prefer the second option because I don't like how tight the sock bun looks but it looks great on many people I've seen it on. To spice it up you can lave a bit of hair before putting it in a bun braid the strand and tie it around the base of the bun. Accessories are another great idea.

Lista