DIY Hairspray + Sea salt spray

DIY Hairspray

You will need:
1 cup water (please use filtered )
4 teaspoons sugar (use more or less according to how strong you want the spray I don't recommend too much more than this though )
1 spray bottle (you should be able to find these at dollar stores or travel sections of idk any shop that has a travel section)

Method:
1. Heat water in a small saucepan to boiling.
2. Add sugar and stir to dissolve. Be careful here as, if it gets on your skin it will burn
3. Allow to cool completely. Add essential oils (if using).
4. Place in spray bottle and it's now ready to use. A funnel comes in handy here :).

It's better to apply thin layers of this and slowly build up rather than use a ton at once. This stores for about 1-2 weeks if you keep it cool aka in the fridge but obviously don't freeze it to a block.
______________________________
DIY Sea Salt Spray

You will need:
1 cup water (again filtered please)
1 Tbsp sea salt
1 tsp Epsom salt
1 Tbsp organic coconut oil
1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
5 drops essential oil (optional)
1 spray bottle

Method:

1.Heat the water just until it's boiling and add the sea salt and Epsom salt. Stir until dissolved.
2.Then add in the coconut oil and stir until completely dissolved. Add in Aloe Vera gel and essential oil (optional)
3.Mix well and pour into the spray bottle

For this too I recommend building it up slowly.

______________________________
Thank you to @kaiawalke1 requesting the sea salt recipe. If you have any requests feel free to leave them in the comments :)

Lista