What to do when you're sick

1-Watch a movie. For eg The Hunger Games won't disappoint if you have already read the book or not. Check out imdb for lists of movies people liked if you don't know what you are looking for.

2-Have a hot bubble bath.

3-Play video games.

4-Do a form of exercise. It doesn't have to be vigorous just something to get yourself and your metabolism moving. Yoga and Pilates are a few of my favourites. There are a ton of youtube videos for you to follow. If you don't feel like moving too much basic stretching is also fine.

5-Watch YouTube videos. Some of my favourite youtubers are 02L, iisuperwomanii, macbarbie07, AnnaAkana, Rclbeauty101 etc.

6-Walk around the neighbourhood. Fresh Air helps clear out your system from bacteria and speeds up the recovery process.

7-Curl up with a good book or magazine. A few I enjoyed were The Fault in our Stars, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Forgotten etc.

8-Drink chicken soup.

9-Draw. You don't have to be completely original and draw something off the top of your head. Youtubers such as Mark Crilley, DebbyArts & Fun2Draw have cool beginner friendly drawing tutorials for you to follow. Mark Crilley also has tutorials for advanced artists.

10-Listen to music. Listen to a radio from Spotify, a playlist from 8tracks or create your own!

12-Drink lots of healthy fluids. Fluids will clear out sinuses and help dehydrate you whilst also helping a blocked nose.

Feel free to request!

Vote, Comment or Fan?

Lista