ACID by Emma Pass (book review)

JENNA STRONG. The girl who supposedly killed her parents and was caught in the aftermath. Or that's what the people of IRB (Independant Republic of Britain)have come to know. Sentenced for 20 years in an ACID jail she quickly learns to toughen herself up. Although when she was rescued by Dr Fisher (who died in the process) and was taken to a rebel institute all that she knew was about to be changed. Now with a new identity and a rekindled determination she ventures out to find what truly happened the night of her parents death. Along with protecting all she has come to love in the short period of time she tasted freedom.

I really enjoyed this book and definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good dystopian book. The character development is not as good as I would like but you can't have everything. Personally I felt that ACID is more of a casual reading book that one you can get obsessed with. If you have anyone questions about the book feel free to message me :)

________________________________

If you guys want I can start writing more reviews :) .

________________________________

Also I have a acne treatment chapter coming next if possible could you guys comment some stuff that have helped you? Dedication or shoutout to anyone that comments tips :)

Lista