30 ways to use Vaseline

1-Softens dry and cracked elbows.

2-Helps with dry cuticles. Try a store a mini Vaseline container for emergencies :).

3-Mix Vaseline and Kool-Aid to make a coloured and flavoured lip balm. Just store the rest into a small container once you've used as much as you'll need for that instance.

4-Moisturiser! Use it all over your skin for softer and supple skin.

5-Remove makeup by applying some to a Q-Tip

6-Use to get rid of makeup stains from your clothes. Dab a little with a damp cloth

7-Mix some Vaseline with sea salt to make your own exfoliating body wash.

8-Get rid of false eye lash glue from your lash line.

9-Put some on your ear lobes to make putting your earrings on easier.

10-Just shaved? Put some Vaseline to smooth and soothe your skin.

11-You can use it as a night cream. Just remember to heat it up first

12-Eye-Makeup remover! Vaseline removes the toughest of mascaras!

13-Helps your eyelash grow! Just lather some on overnight and watch them grow longer and stronger.

14-Mix with a lipstick to make cream blush.

15-Chapped Lips

16-Put a little bit of Vaseline on a toothbrush (obviously not the one you brush your teeth with) and GENTLY brush your lips in small circles to exfoliate. Then leave on overnight.

17-Lipstick Smudges, apply a little over your teeth and the smudges will disappear!

18-Eyebrows sticking out everywhere? Put some on Vaseline to keep it in place.

19-Use it to put a shiny coat on your lipsticks.

20-Helps heal and protect new tattoos

21-Rub some Vaseline on the neck of your nail polish bottles and they won't get stuck to the caps

22- Smear a tiny bit on your hands and scrunch through your hair for a choppy look

23-Make your week old nail polish look new again - rub a small dab over the polish.

24-. Use a touch of Vaseline mixed with powder eyeshadow pigment to make new colors, or a more solid eyeshadow that won't get all over your face when you put it on.

25-. Stretch your favorite lotion by mixing it with Vaseline.

26-Apply a small amount on dry spots on your body before fake tanning lotions are applied, and prevent uneven tanning!

27- Generously apply Vaseline all over before taking flights to combat associated dryness

28-Keeps fingernails pliable and resilient

29-. Helps to ease off stuck on rings

30-Put a coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet - every day!

I've changed my book to a tips book but ill still be posting beauty things :). Comment whatever else you would like tips on.

Please don't forget to VOTE

~Lista