Conan x Reader: Stageplay (Smut)

-Fem reader (Should I do another version for my boys reading this?)

It was Y/N's graduation party and her friends- Markus, Kara- Alice was with Connor-  and North (among others) had taken her to the club to celebrate. She was happily drinking with them, occasionally dancing her heart out until Markus, North and Kara looked at each other with a sly grin.

"What..? Why are you three looking at me like that..?" Y/N asked brow raised as she watched her friends pull her away from the crowds and into one of the 'private booths' near the back. Looking around, she sat down on one of the couches and gulped when her friends left her in the room alone.

"Have fun Y/N~"

"GUYS-!" She whisper-yelled, her face flushed red when an android walked in, wearing tight boxer shorts, thigh-high stockings, a collar and bunny ears. His hand's rested on his hips as he walked closer to the grad.

"Well, what's your name sweet thing~? I'm Conan~" The android- Conan introduced, body close enough that Y/N's ears were red and she was looking away.

"I'm Y/N... Nice-Nice to meet you too Conan..." She stuttered out, looking down but trying to avoid looking at his crotch. Chuckling, Conan grabbed her chin and looked Y/N in the eye. Moving closer somehow, he straddled her and Y/N was surprised at how honestly light the android was. Taking a deep breath, she braved it and let her hand drag down his chest.

"Your body's so smooth, Conan..." She admired, eyes open in wonder. Wrapping her hands around his body, she let her hands explore his body, inciting gasps and making Conan close his eyes. His breath was caught in his throat. A smirk forming on Y/N's face, she brought her hands down and gave his ass a tight squeeze.

"-Ah! Oh, Y/N~ do it again. Your hands feel great~"

"They do huh? Want more?" Y/N asked, feeling much more confident, and much more comfortable with Conan on her lap. The android nodded and the graduate slipped her hands in between his thighs, giving them a short rub before teasingly rubbing his crotch- inciting a moan from the male.

"Oh, you like that? Why don't you give me a show? Then I'll decide if you can get more" Y/N muttered in his ear. Looking at her, Conan whimpered before excitedly standing up when Y/N kissed him passionately after licking her lips. She chuckled and removed her coat, placing it to the side as the android took his place on the stage. He braced himself and began to dance to the club music that was playing- feeling across his body and occasionally making eye contact with Y/N. Lips parted, her hands dragged to her clothed womanhood, stroking it as she watched Conan dance, his legs starting to wrap around the pole in the centre of the stage.

His eyes shot open when he heard a deep moan come from Y/N, a wet spot forming from where her fingers had been rubbing against herself. Watching her with parted lips, Conan's dance slowed as his vision focused on Y/N's movements. His breath was caught in his throat as he realised that she was speaking to him.

"Enjoying the view, baby boy?" He only nodded- his ability to speak gone as he could only stare. When she cleared her throat, he whimpered and looked down. Standing up, Y/N walked over to where Conan was standing and brought his hips closer, brushing his semi-hard bulge against her hips.  

"Ple-Please Y/N..." He whimpered out, clutching the pole with an iron grip as his eyes fluttered closed.

"Please what, pretty boy?" She asked, her eyes tinted with mischief under the dimmed lighting.

"Use me, use me like a toy. Please Y/N" He begged, his voice pathetic as felt himself harden against the material further. Without warning, he was shoved against the back wall- Y/N pulling off the thin clothing that covered his throbbing member.  Smirking as she observed his size, Y/N wrapped her hand around his member, moving her hand up along his length. With a groan, he bucked up into her hands instinctively. Shaking her head, Y/N stopped what she was doing and looked at him with a dark glare.

"No. Moving. Understand?" 

"Ye-Yes Y/N.." He muttered, eyes low as the female chuckled. Placing a kiss to his neck, she resumed, her hand pumping his member. Groaning, Conan twitched as he looked into Y/N's eye- moaning louder and mentally thanking the owners for installing sound-proof installations in the private booths. As she rubbed his tip softly, his grip on the pole was tight- his knuckles were going white. Watching him, Y/N removed his hands one by one before pushing him against the back wall.

As Conan's high drew closer, Y/N pulled him in for a passionate kiss, her free hand roaming across his chest. Their tongues in unison, Y/N rubbed over his tip a final time as Conan released, strings of white covering the female's hand. Bringing her hand towards her lips, Y/N licked the artificial seed and watched the way Conan observed her every movement.

"So good baby, you taste so good."

"I do?" He asked, his breathing starting to settle down,

"Oh yes, so very much. Now...I've got a little problem," Y/N teased, pulling Conan's hand and rubbing it over her crotch, "And you're going to help me out. Got it?" She asked, more so ordered from him.  Drowned in lust, the android complied effectively immediately. Y/N pulled him by the collar of his shirt- which was almost off regardless- towards the couch.  Sitting on the very edge, she moved Conan to his knees and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"Can I Y/N? Please?"

"Do it."  Was all she had to say before she had the android pulling at her leggings, discarding them to the side as he leaned in closer towards her already dripping heat. Holding his tongue out, he gave tender licks to her folds as Y/N started letting out raspy moans. Tilting her head back, she reached for his brunet locks and pulled Conan even further- if it was possible.

"Oh~ You're-You're so good, baby boy..." She praised, the knot in her stomach increasing as she felt Conan's tongue press against her clit. Her leg trembling, Y/N's moans came in short, loud bursts as she reached her high- moaning Conan's name as she held his hair in a death-grip- the android swallowing as much as he could and wiping the rest of his face as he pulled back. Taking several deep breaths, Y/N came down from her high.

"You taste so sweet...Y/N" Conan breathed out, getting up from the floor and sitting beside Y/N, holding her hand in his own and smiling as she played with his fingers. Looking to the android, she smiled sweetly and rested her head against his larger frame- she was exhausted, but she was beyond satisfied.

"And you're really sweet Conan. I'm glad I met you- even if it was like this." Y/N admitted, smiling. Chuckling, Conan turned and kissed her forehead softly.

"I'm glad I met you too Y/N," He admitted, wrapping an arm around her. The pair spent the rest of the night talking about small things- hopes, hobbies etc.  Checking the time, Y/N sighed- she had to get home before someone started worrying about her. Standing up, she wrote her number and address on a loose piece of paper and gave it to Conan as she collected her things.

"Here, and maybe we can continue our little stageplay"

"Sounds perfect Y/N."