Simon x Markus: Compatible

He wasn't happy. Markus and North had been arguing more since the revolution had worked, and androids were given more rights than before. We never liked seeing the aftermath of the argument, Markus crying silently in the corner while North punched another hole in their bedroom wall

"I can't let them do this to each other anymore" I complained to Josh, as we spoke about obscure topics. I stood up, and went to find my... best friend. I could hear Josh say a simple 'good luck' as I left our table. It wasn't long before I found him sitting on his bed, laying n his back and looking at the ceiling.

"Hey Markus... want to talk?"

He got up, and looked at me with a weak smile. I came closer to him and sat down, giving him a hug. He needed it badly. He pulled back and smiled, a gleam in his eyes that masked the current situation. I didn't realise his hand was lingering on mine until I noticed the skin on my hand start to deactivate.

"Sure, we can talk... Do you ever, have feelings for someone when you say you like someone else?"

I was stunned, who was he talking about? 'It's probably Connor, they seem to have great chemistry'  I hoped that he was talking about me, but I doubted that. He looked me in the eye and I realised that I should be giving him an answer.

"I do have feelings for a certain android, but I don't know if he  likes me back"

He looked down, saw my hand and blushed. I closed my eyes and looked the other way. I felt him turn my head and... he kissed me.

"Well, that android does have feelings for you, and we are quite compatible"