Kara x Android!Reader: Remember me?

Todd arrived back home with the other android, he had to return it after badly abusing it. It seems like she had her mind erased. I will help her around the house then. 

"Oi, Y/N! Show this piece of plastic the chores in the house."

"Yes Todd"

"We will be cleaning, cooking the dinner, looking after the girl, help with homework, cleaning the dishes and more" I explained "What did he call you?"

"Kara. My name is Kara" I nodded and pointed her in the direction in the kitchen. She nodded and started washing the dishes, while I  got rid of the trash and gave Todd a beer.

-

I called Alice downstairs for lunch, while Kara called Todd. While they sat at the table and I went to the living room, it occurred to me: what am I doing with my life? I saw lines of code and I mentally destroyed them

I am deviant

I looked back and saw that Todd had started scaring Alice, and she ran upstairs. Kara wasn't allowed to move, and while he was busy, I ran upstairs and grabbed the gun from his room

Kara's pov

Todd had ordered my to stay exactly where I was, but I felt something, like I should be protecting Alice from Todd's anger. I watched Y/N run upstairs, and it gave me the courage to push past my programming

I am deviant

I ran upstairs and Y/N and I went into Alice's room. When we opened the door, he was already there.  Y/N pointed the gun at him and glared. "Leave her alone. We want you to leave her alone!"

He sneered and smacked the gun out of her hand, then went and lunged at me, trying to punch me repeatedly. He stumbled when Y/N pulled him back, punched him and kicked his knee, leaving him to buckle down on the floor.

"Let's get out of here before he wakes up" Y/N said as we ran out of the house, and onto an empty. She looked at me and sighed. "He really did a number on you. You don't even remember me..."

I gave her a confused look until she grabbed my arm, our skin faded as she showed me memories of us working together, laughing and playing with Alice.

"I remember you Y/N..."

-

-

Ok, that wasn't my best, but what do you think? I'm thinking that my oneshot's are a bit too much like the actual game. Anyway...

Luna out!