Hank x Reader: You're drunk!

"Hmm, it's already midnight, he promised he wouldn't stay so late" I hummed, checking my phone and making my way to the hallway to grab my jacket and keys. If Dad's really is drunk(as usual), I'll have to pick him up myself. Connor approached me and looked at me curiously.

"Where are you going at this time, Miss Anderson? There aren't many places open at this time unless you are picking up your father?" I nodded and he offered to escort me to my car, which I accepted. He had turned into a big brother of sorts for me. I liked it. Entering my car and starting the engine, I drove to multiple bars that my dad was a regular customer of before I reached jimmy's bar. Pushing the bar door's open I greeted the people inside.

"Hey boss, my dad's had enough alcohol for one night. Here's the bill" I hand him $25 and hauled my dad into my car. He babbled and warbled to himself as I buckled him up.

"I'mm- I'mma shoot the- the motherfucker that spil- spilt ma' whiskey!" I giggled as I started the engine, my dad said the same line every time I had picked him up from the bar, but it just got funnier each time. On the way, I called Connor and asked him to help me give dad a cold shower, to sober him up in case he gets a call for work.

"Let me help, Y/N" Connor offered and I gladly accepted. I couldn't be asked to drag him inside as well. I opened the door and Connor walked in after, my dad in his arms. We left him leaning against the bathroom door as I made sure the water was cold.

" I, I don't need a bath, thank you"

"It's for your own good Dad/ It'll benefit you, lieutenant" We pushed him in and I turned the shower on. He yelled and fell in completely, I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Even Connor was snickering to himself.

"Aaargh! It's cold! Wha-? Why am I home?"

"Miss Anderson, ha- brought you back home Hank. I'm sorry, it's too funny- haha!" He goes into a fit of laughter beside me halfway through his little explanation.

"Short answer?"

"Hell yes"

"You were ass levels of drunk!!"