Connor x Cancer Patient: Recovery

-Requested by omah_lmao

Connor and Y/N were incredibly good friends. They met when Connor started working at the station, and the pair hit it off in seconds, both agreeing that Gavin was an asshole. Then Y/N got the news: they had contracted cancer, bone cancer to be specific.  Y/N ended up in the hospital for treatment so often, they were put on medical leave until they were healthy enough (hopefully) to return.

"I'm looking for a patient, by the name Y/N L/N?" Connor asked the receptionist. He nodded and the two androids exchanged information. Connor nodded in thanks and made his way through the ward until he appeared at Y/N's bed, a bouquet in his hand. Finding his best friend awake, he hugged them and laid the flowers on the table.

"How's my favourite person? I brought flowers!" Y/N grinned at their goofy friend and brought him in for a tight hug, each wrapping their hands around the other. Pulling away, Connor sat by the edge of the bed. He was glad he took the day off. Any time with Y/N was worth it. His best friend chuckled, a smile on their face.

"I'm feeling great, now that you're here Con. Thanks for the flowers" Y/N blushed, smelling the flora. They were still feeling mostly exhausted, but they were well enough- according to their doctor- to go back home. "Wanna hear something great?"

"Yeah! I'm ready!" He held his face in his and leant closer, resting on his elbows. Y/N giggled and 'booped' his nose, "Cutie. Anyway...I'm going home!" They revealed, bracing themselves for Connor's reaction. Connor's eyes widened and he tackle-hugged Y/N, laughing happily.

"Yay! I'll drive you! When are you getting discharged?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Oh, tonight!"

"Brilliant! I'll get my car ready!" He smiled, sitting back and giving Y/N some well-deserved space. Y/N shook their head and chuckled,

"We can walk. I haven't walked the streets of Detroit in a long time..." They muttered, just loud enough that Connor could hear them.

"Anything you want, your Majesty!

"Thanks, Connor. You've made my recovery so much better. Thank you so much"

-omaha_lmao, I hope you like this! And I hope you can recover soon!