RK900 x Reader: Come back home Darling~

Run. Just run as fast as you can. You hadn't checked where you were going as long you were as far as possible from, him. The android's cold glare and sadistic smile burned into your memory every night, it had been that way for two years. What drew you to him, to begin with? Was it the smile? The disarming charm? Or the way he held your hand in the cold? It didn't matter, that Conan was long gone, replaced by this... monster.

"And what are you doing, darling?" He never loved me.

"Running, as far away from YOU as possible, RK900!" He looked offended. Good, I meant it. ALL of it. I left and never looked back.

Home, finally. Your arms and legs were burning and it was late. Only one person was going through your mind. Get to Markus. Walking to the old church, you knocked on the door weakly and waited. He opened the door and you crashed on to him, hugging him as if he'd vanish if you let go. Markus brought you inside, North got you some clean clothes and Simon got a warm drink, you were glad they were your friends.

"Thanks for keeping me safe, I really appreciate it. Seriously" They laughed and brushed it off, you'd do the same for them any day. It was late and you suddenly felt the urge to sleep. Josh took you to one of the spare beds and you fell asleep immediately, the first proper sleep you've had in months. Sadly, you were woken up by a sharp knock at the door.

"Come back home with me Darling~!"