RK900 x Connor: Make you beg (Smut)

"Conan!"

I looked up, my smirk evident. I knew I kept him waiting. The little cutie was all hot and bothered since I left him on his knees in the back room of the police station. Standing up and grabbing his tie, I pulled him close to me. He looked down, all flustered and squeaked. Adorable. I took his hand and pulled him into the car, driving us home.

-

"Have you missed me, my precious bunny?"

He looks me in the eye and nods, 'yes, please'  was the mental response I got. Taking the opportunity, I kissed him. It was rough and passionate and I ran my hand up his shirt, caressing his toned body. Picking him up bridal style, I took him to the bedroom and hummed against his ear.

"All off baby, I want to see it all~" He nods and slowly takes off his uniform, teasing me the whole way.  He stripped to his boxers and fumbled to undo my buttons. Chuckling I did the rest myself, the small bean was too cute. Dropping my clothes to the floor, I pushed him on the bed and crawled over him, grabbing both his hands and tying them to the bedposts.

"Ah!"

"Now now baby, don't pull on the restraints, alright?" He nodded, his eyelids lidded with lust,  I wanted all of him. Turning him over and sliding his boxers off, I trailed my hand towards his hole, I slicked my finger with lube and pushed it in slowly. My baby cried out and tugged on his restraints, I knelt forward and kissed along the back of his neck 

Connor pov

The feeling was painful but so pleasurable, I knew it would get better. He started speeding up, then adding a second finger, scissoring me open. I was already trembling when he slapped my ass playfully. 

"You ready to have my cock fill you up, baby?" I couldn't wait, so I pushed my ass closer to him. He chuckled and grabbed me, pushing his large cock into me. I cried out and he wiped my tears. It'll get better soon, trust me, I felt him start to increase his pace and I bucked my hips against his own.

-

-

Connor's frame was trembling from pure pleasure, pre-cum leaking from his rock-hard cock. Conan's hand wrapped around his member tightly and started teasing him, rubbing small circles onto his tip.

"Please- don't stop.."

"You like this huh baby?" Connor nodded desperately, bucking his hips to feel any kind of friction. He was stopped by Conan' grip. I want to hear you begging for it Connor. Then the movement stopped entirely. The RK800's eyes widened and he tried but to no avail, to gain some friction back.

"Please Conan, please"

"Please what baby~" Connor traced along his neck and laid multiple love bites against his boyfriend's neck.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me so hard! I need you inside me, Conan!" There was a short pause, before Conan started ramming into Connor so hard, he was sure the neighbours would hear them, and that he wouldn't be walking straight the next day. He felt the orgasm in the pit of his stomach and his cock started to twitch in Conan's hand.

"I-I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me baby~" On cue, Connor released his artificial seed over Conan's hand, Conan doing the same, the cum leaking from Connor. He pulled out and held Connor in his arms.

-

They stepped out of the shower and sat down on the couch together.

"You like making me beg huh?"

"Of course Connor sweetie, you sound adorable when you beg"

Sorry for the late update again! I recently had a talent show, so I was rehearsing alot, but now I have that spare time for my books! I just realised this is the longest chapter to date!

-Luna