Chapter 02

I deleted my first story about Levixreader because I think it doesn't really make sense for me to even think what I'll do with it--probably I wasn't that satisfied. So, here ya go! New fanfic ahead(doesn't mean that this will make sense to me either, tho.). 

Enjoy reading

02

Your POV

I jumped off. Roof to roof with the help of my ODM gear killing titans in sight. Not knowing whether this idea is helpful than not, I know we needed to hold off those giants in order to let the citizens evacuate the walls.

I didn't know why I wasn't even fazed from the moment we had the colossal titan staring at us on top of that wall. The skinless creature that have long destroyed the walls of our homeland. I was there in titan's sights, killing and checking out people if they were left or injured but it was fortunate that the roads had been cleared up.

At the same time, I was anticipating the appearance of the rumored armored titan. Someone who had completely breached the wall of Maria into complete annihilation. Finding him was one of the set up goals I had ever since I joined the training regimen. My body excites for revenge, as my pulse rapidly ran through my veins and continued my kill.

Few minutes ago, I strolled away from Eren and the other groups. I didn't know whether they were dead or alive. But I hope everyone was safe wherever they are even if I knew that expecting them around or expecting myself to be alive at the matter will really come true, yet I take to it that the titan obsessed boy will finally be laughing satisfied to have killed enough to fill his blade with bloodstains. If Eren was with them, then surely, and possibly, they were all able to survive.

Despite worries taking over me, I decided to move forward. Finding another group on standby where I both recognized Armin. I jumped towards that direction as swiftly as I could, landing imperfectly when a piece of wood connected to the roof slipped off my feet. Everyone automatically gave me a look over the sudden noise.

"Oh. Another survivor." Ymir sounded sarcastic. But the way I saw Armin just sulking on that corner made me realize how serious titan invasion is.

"What happened?" I asked.

Connie eyed me troubled. "Armin hasn't been talking about it." He replied.

"Can't you see? All written in his face." Ymir interlude annoyed.

Soon, I made a step closer. Armin's aura was darker as much as I hate to hear him talk, we—all who stood in this roof—needed to know what happened right from the boy's mouth himself.

Mikasa also landed to reunite with us. Looking around as he found me and then her eyes trailed towards Armin. Running towards the boy in such hurry that she even went in first before I could even ask the blond myself. That was when he finally spoke. So loud that when I heard him mentioned the names, my head heaved. And then finally, he told us all... that everyone had fought and died in the battle valiantly.

Silence surrounded our atmosphere. If even possible, I think the worse thing I would do now is throw up the breakfast I've last eaten when I heard every name he mentioned died as a titan feed, especially Eren. I gripped my sword tightly as I turned towards the empty roofs. Our unit were wiped out that quick and I wasn't even there to save anyone.

"I'm sorry Armin..." I went near. His blue eyes tearfully looked into mine and the guilt swelled up within me.

We advance our way towards the supply department. Everyone followed Mikasa's lead as she cut off titans that blocked her way while I was secondly following up with her speed in case a titan was preparing to hound on the sidelines waiting for opportunities to eat.