Chapter 22

Long time no ud!

So prepare to cringe!!!! I tell you.

.

There are a lot of ways to piss Levi off. By a lot... means literally anything that you normally do...

By now I've gotten used to it. Facing death's door a few times now made me more immune to Levi's capability to threaten my life.

Why am I saying this, you might wish to ask? Well, for some reason I don't know... he seemed getting restless. Two to three hours of sleep? Heck he doesn't do that for three days now and that is worrying.

He's already cranky enough as it is. But this... isn't going to be good. Because honestly, I'm just as cranky as him!

Why do I even know that he hasn't been getting sleep in the first place? Because... I too am unable to sleep for three days because he didn't. I've been busy thinking of a method to make him sleep but nothing made effect.

Shouldn't his paper works make him more drowsy?

"Captain." I called out.

He glared up at me.

"Please sleep." I told him.

"I'm not sleepy. Just go and fucking  sleep if you want to." He responded, turning to double check his paperwork.

"I can't sleep if you don't." I responded. Seriously, I can't sleep worrying about this devil descend's being! Why won't he sleep?!

"Then shut up." He snapped. I frowned, my mind clouding over the mixture of negative energy surrounding me but I tried my best to do as he says.

The sun was out again and this is going to be the 4th day making me grunt in frustration.

I went out of his office first to have some tea prepared before breakfast finding that more and more soldiers were in the mess hall to eat.

Of course I, being one of them joined my classmates and had some little chats. I was quiet the whole time, my food looking ugly from my line of sight that before I would feel sick from staring at it, slid the tray to Sasha's corner who accepted my gracious offer with incredible glee.

Soon after, Levi followed to join the other superiors and had a chat as well.

All in all, the day went smoothly and I was given a day off... a miracle as I imagined commander being a God sent from heaven to save me from such captain.

Sighing, I roamed the area.

I even selflessly went to town until I ended up in some bar and opened it being faced with unknown men who were drinking in broad daylight.

I sat on a stool looking like a problematic teen--which I currently am right now. "Give me a strong one." I ordered.

The bartender quietly placed a glass in front of me. I looked at it and back to the man. "No, I need a bottle. Wrap it up." I said.

"O-oh." Upon realization, the man quickly retreated the glass and packed it up carefully handing it to me before I paid and left.

Later that night, I slammed the bottle in front of his paper-generous desk. Shorty looked surprised but I didn't care as he looked up and glared at me.

"What do you want, you shitty brat?" He asked.

I placed down two glass and unwrapped the liquor. His frown deepened upon seeing that.

"Captain." I started. He looked up at me in distaste. "Take that shitty papers away and drink this." I told him. If you're drunk, you'd feel sleepy... right?