Chapter 9 - Crush

Liam POV

"Liam, wake up it's time for school." I rolled over and groaned before throwing the covers over my head.

"It's the opposite day, so that means don't wake up Liam, it's not time for school."

"Ok, then don't wake up it's not time for school. "

"It's not the opposite day anymore I lied"

"I'm going to yell for Mom if you don't get up." I peeked up from under the cover as I eyed her suspiciously.

"I dare you. " Emila smirked, she was about to yell. So I sat up quickly and got out of bed. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the bath. I picked out skinny jeans, my QUEEN shirt, and my white Nike shoes to wear today.

When I was finished, I headed downstairs for breakf-

"Liam, get down here now breakfast is ready."

"I'm right here, Mom, no need to wake up the whole neighborhood." I laughed and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Boy shut up, come and eat."

"How are you feeling about your first day at your new school?" Dad raised the question.

"I don't know what to expect, but I hope it's good."

"OK, be safe honey, and go before you're  late," Mom said

I grabbed my backpack and left. I hopped in my car and drove to school. After like twenty minutes of driving and listening to my new music on shuffle, I arrived. When I got there and saw the amount of cars I was in shock. The school was massive, it had 3 huge buildings. So I headed for the main one.

Pink Moon School for Supernaturals was shown at the front.

I walked up to the school passing groups of friends who started to stare at me. Being the new kid on the block and all. I went inside to search for the principal's office.

"How can I help you, young man?" The secretary asked.

"I am new here, I came for my schedule and locker number," I told her.

"Hold on just a second so I can print them for you."

After five minutes of waiting, she finally came back with the sheet of paper.

"Have a nice day and enjoy the rest of the school year." She smiled.

"Thank you"

After getting my locker number, I went to find it. 105, 106, 10- but before I could finish my sentence, I bumped into someone and fell to the floor. I looked up and there stood a handsome, tall, grey-eyed boy with brown hair. We stared into each other's eyes for a moment, but that was short-lived.

"Watch where you are going, next time idiot." He mumbled and walked off.

"Rude much," I said under my breath.

I got up, looked back at him again, and went to my locker. I took the books I didn't need at the moment and put them into the locker. I took out my schedule and I realized I had Accounts right now with only 1 minute to get there.

"Oh my God I'm going to be late"

So I shut my locker and went looking for my class, which was on the third floor. After looking for a few minutes I couldn't find it and the halls were empty at this point. I glanced around and I saw someone coming in my direction. When he got a little bit closer I realized he looked exactly like the boy from earlier, just this one had hazel eyes and was a little bit shorter.

"Do you know where Accounts 301 is?" I asked him.

"Yes I do, I have that now just follow me." He smiled.