Chapter 25 - Me, Myself and I

Nathan's POV

After lunch we all went to our afternoon classes. I really can't believe we all have the same mate. I have been thinking about this all during my reminding classes. Like how is this even possible of course we're triplets but most twins, triplets or quadruplets gets their own mates so why is our situation any different. I need these classes to hurry up so we can talk to our dad.

The bell rings for school to be over. We just finished our English project and all we needed to do now is make a PowerPoint and present it to class. I got up from my seat to walk to the parking lot but as I'm moving through the hallway someone trips me up. I heard giggling behind me and that intoxicating smell. I got up and with all my anger I grip his throat and pin him up against the lockers.

"Don't you ever do that shit again you idiot" I said to Liam. He mumbled something but i wasn't hearing it through my rage.

"Nathan are you insane he can't breathe let him go" Dethan uttered beside me but I just wasn't hearing it. He have pissed me off for the last time.

Before I knew it I felt a fist connect with my jaw and the impact cause me to let Liam go and look at who did it. The fury that built up in my chest was growing with each second. Did my brother really just punch me.

"Dethan did you just put your hands on me?" I asked as my fangs begin to show.

"Yes because you wouldn't let him go and he couldn't breathe you fool so deal with it" He stated. I took a step forward and that's when Ethan decided to intervene.

"Nathan you could've killed him or hurt him more than you did. Just turn around and go home."

"Of course you would pick up for your mate. Not once did y'all ask what he did but I'm the bad guy. I will gladly take the title I'm out of here. And fuck you, you and him." I said pointing at him, Dethan and Liam who was on the ground a few meters away.

Seems like I found out all I got is Me, Myself and I.

I walked out of school to my car and drove away. I can't deal with them or my parents right now so I think it's best to just good to the one place I know I will be alone til the night. I parked my car got out stripped out of my clothes and changed in my wolf. I ran to the cave once i got there I just lay down and got lost in my thoughts.

After a while I transformed back and decided to look in the cave for the last bottle of alcohol we left here. I found it, took a long shot then sat down and watch the sunset.

I truly wished the Moon Goddess could've paired me with someone else because me and Liam haven't been able to see eye to eye since the first day he got here. I don't think we will ever get along at the rate this is going.

So deep in my thoughts I didn't realize it was dark out. I think it's time to go home now. I left the empty bottle there, turned into my wolf and ran back to my car. I put on my clothes and drove home.

Seems like everyone is home since their cars are all here. I went inside, saw my parents and brothers in the living room sitting together. When they all saw me my mom and dad rushed to me.

"We were worried sick Nathan where have you been?" My mom asked

"Just out Mom I'm fine." I reassured her.

"Looks like he was out drinking I can smell it all on his breathe and look at him. I told your ass stop drinking on a school night. Go to your room Nathan." Dad stated increasing his voice with every word.

"That's where I was going anyway." I moved pass them heading to the stairs

"Don't get smart with me boy"

"And y'all better not tell my business" I said to my brothers on the couth while side eyeing them both.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom and hopped right into the shower because I felt like shit. After I'm finished I got in the bed and was fast asleep.

My mind takes me to this place where 2 men were talking as far as i can see it seems to be a room inside of a house.

"Why is it still after all these year that you're the only one who found their mate?" The man standing questioned the one sitting in a chair across from him.

"It was by fate Starstruck. When Mom thinks it's time for you to find your mate she will send them your way brother" The man sitting said

"But what if I don't want the mate she sends me Spirit then what"

"When you meet your mate, fall in love and you have completed the bond you will be thinking why didn't Mom send them quicker. Whoever your mate is Star you have to love them unconditionally because they will or may be the only one who can return that same love in that way"

"You make it sound so magical"

"It really is you will see"

"I can't wait to experience what you and Sky have"

"All I have wanted after all these years were for someone to finally shut both you and Strom up" Spirit chuckled

"Haha very funny" Starstruck muttered

"Take care of your mate and cherish them" he voiced to me while looking directly into my eyes.

A few moments later the dream was gone. Well that was interesting what was that dream even about and why did I get flashbacks of the Ancient Wolves. After how my day went I may have a thought on why the message was sent to me.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Like
Comment
Share💜

Thank you everyone for still sticking around on this journey with me.❤