Chapter 14 - You Dont Know My Name

Dethan POV

I woke up as soon as I heard my alarm went off, guess it's time to wake up and get ready for school. Just another day without my mate.

My brothers & I have been waiting and searching for our mates since our 18th birthday 6 months ago and we've had no luck. Most of our friends who have come of age to find their mate have already found their soulmate. While us the Davis Triplet, the Alphas of the pack are stuck at a dead end.

My brothers have already given up hope that we would never find our mates or we would find them in years to come. So they have been sleeping around with everyone, going to every party and getting wasted just to relieve the pain of being alone. But I still have faith that our mates will come to us sooner than they thought.

I got up from bed did my morning routine then went to my closet to get an outfit

"Dress presentable today" my wolf Nick said

"What's the occasion Nick?" I asked confused while searching through my clothes

"Just do it Dethan you will see why"

"Okay, just leave me in the dark then"

Nick is a gray wolf with white undertones and purple eyes.
Me, Ethan and Nathan are the only ones who can communicate with their wolves that we knew of. Everyone keeps saying it's because we have a special bond and our wolves are powerful and wise beyond their years. Everytime we bring it up to our wolves they just shut us down for some reason.

After looking I found a purple t-shirt and blue skinny jeans to wear. I got dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. When I got in the kitchen, mom is finishing breakfast, dad was drinking coffee & reading the newspaper and the other two were on their phones.

"Took you long enough" Nathan said

"I wasn't even that long me and Nick were having a conversation" I replied then mom brought the pancakes and eggs on the table.

"Eat up and hurry along to school before y'all are late"

"Okay Mom" we all responded

We all eat our breakfast then got in our cars and went to school. As I'm driving I got a good feeling about today maybe it's gonna be a great day. I pull into the school parking lot, got out and walked inside. When I got inside I picked up a faint scent of coconut and pineapples then my mind started to go haywire.

"What's going on Nick? " I asked confused for the second time this morning.

"Just followed the scent" He said so I walked around for about 5 minutes and still haven't found the person the scent belonged to. Then the bell rings.

"I have to go to class. Maybe I find the scent after class since the person seems to go to school here now" I said to Nick while walking to class

"You don't have to do that"

"Why would you say t-" before I could finish what I was saying the scent got stronger as a boy with the most beautiful eyes was walking towards me.

"This must be the person,this is our.." I said to myself

"Mateee" Nick screamed in my head before I could. We were both excited at this point.

"He isn't 18 yet Nick he doesn't know we're his mate. We need to play it cool"

"Why? When you can just tell him" Nick said confused

"No not yet"

"Okay fine don't mess it up"