Chapter 26 - Butterflyz

Liam POV

It's been days since I found Sky's journal I have begun to read it day by day and finding out much needed information. It seems like Sky locked away his powers in 3 vessels; a moonstone, a elemental ring and the excalibur. Without these items his true and full power will never be shown or restored.

He also describes his powers in great detail like how he was sent away when he was 10 years old to 6 of the most powerful supernatural beings to learn control of his powers. He was taught how to control the air from the angels, fire from the dragons, water from the merfolk and earth from the fairies. He also studied how to keep his replication in check from the vampires and learned how to contain his empathetic powers from the werewolves.

My phone buzzed so I put the journal down and checked it. Dethan messaged me.

Dethan: Are you Free?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Dethan: Do you want to go for the walk now?

Me: Yh sure

Dethan: meet me at the back of my house.

Me: okay

I looked down at what I was wearing this t-shirt and sweatpants seems appropriate so I grabbed my phone and the journal walked downstairs in the kitchen and saw my dad and mom there.

"I'm going outside for a bit"

"Who are you going with?" My mom asked.

"I'm old enough to walk around by myself you know" I said to her then she gave my dad the "get it out of him" look.

"Answer your mother Liam. You know how she gets." He said then mouthed 'crazy' with the hand movement when she turned back around to me

"Fine, with Dethan"

"Oh you're lil boyfriend" here she goes being nosey

"He is not my boyfriend Mom. Dad get your wife"

"But did she lie? Do you see how y'all look at each other?" Not my dad joining in on this too.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned

"Oh he's in denial" he said to my mom

"Okay sweetheart have fun"

"Bye old people" I shouted and rushed out.

"I would have you know I'm only-" I closed the backdoor before she could finish.

I walked over to the back of the Davis' house and saw Dethan smiling so I smiled back. Okay now I may be seeing what the old crazy people were talking about.

"Hey"

"Hey, follow me" Dethan greeted back then started to walk towards the forest.

"So where are we going?" I asked beside him.

"To a secret place I like to go to."

"Omg are you bringing me out here to kill me?" I looked up at this face and saw a grin.

"Why would I kill such a special person" He voiced and gazed down at me with a smile. I turn away and blushed but hush no one needs to know.

"How am I a special person?"

"You will know in time" what is that suppose to mean.

"We're here" Dethan announced. It was a waterfall deep within the forest.

"Wow it's beautiful. How did you find this" I asked him.

"When I was about 10 Ethan, Nathan and I had a big fight so I walked away into the forest to clear my head then I found this. This is not even the best part come" he voiced then grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. Not to brag or anything but I was getting Butterflyz.