Chapter 43 - Free Mind

Liam POV

"Who do y'all think it is," I raised a question to everyone at our lunch table.

We were now at lunch trying to figure out how Alex knew where I was. I wanted to wait until the triplets returned to school from their trip to Greece to finally have this conversation.

Their plane landed in the early hours of yesterday morning and they were too tired to attend school but here they are now.

"The only persons who knew who Alex was were you, your family, and Emmy," Dethan replied.

"And I know for a fact your family is not going to give any information to that fool. So it must be Emmy" Mya added.

"She is my bestfriend and friend from childhood she wouldn't do that," I reassured them but deep down I may not be as sure.

"People change Liam" Ethan spoke from the other side of the table.

"You don't get to talk right now, especially to me." I rolled my eyes and responded to him harshly. He got up and left immediately after.

"Can you stop being so hard on him? It's really hurting him Liam" Nathan pleaded with me.

"I will think about it."

"What are you going to do now?" Aaron asked with Kasper in his lap.

"I will ask her directly when she comes to my track meet later on and hopefully it's not true," I explained to them all.

It was the day of my first track meet and I was excited. Thursday came quickly. I thought it was going to take a while to come with all these end-of-semester exams going on.

"Everyone's coming to the meet this evening right?" I asked looking at all of them. They all nodded yes.

"I'm coming for sure I have to see my baby whoop your ass" Aaron smiled kissing Kasper.

"Slow your roll buddy. Liam is the fastest 400m runner at this school" Dethan insured Aaron with a smirk.

"Exactly tell 'em babe" I spoke giving him a high five over Nathan's head.

They both went back and forth with each other until the bell rang for our next class. Levi, Kasper, Tanya & I said goodbye to the others and began our way to Maths class.

"You both know I don't need adult supervision to walk me to class. The others are literally right here with me." I told 2/3 of my annoying mates.

"The way things in Greece went; it would be best if we do walk you to class." Dethan acknowledged.

"Plus we miss you..." Nathan expressed with a pout.

"Yeah yeah let's go"

We continued on our path to class. They told us about how wonderful Greece is until we got to class.

"Don't forget what I said" Nathan declared as he kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"As I said before I will think about it" I uttered to him as I hugged Dethan goodbye and a kiss.

"See you later," Dethan said as they both strolled away.

I walked into class and took my seat next to #him. I glance at him and saw this unreadable look on his face. Maybe Nathan was right for once; maybe I was being too hard on him. The last few days were rough on all of them and I was making it harder.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. He glimpsed over at me with a surprised look on his face.

"You're still not in my good books though" I assured him as soon as the grin appeared on his face.