Chapter 4 - The Edge of Glory

Liam POV

I got home with 10 minutes to spare.
I helped set the table then my sister and the others brought the food to the table.

"So how was your day hunny?" my mother asked me.

"Great as always" I answered.

"Where did you go this evening?" she questioned.

"I went to the park with Emmy", I told her.

I couldn't tell her I went with Alex because she would ask me a lot of questions. I haven't come out to them yet and I'm not ready for that conversation either.

"Oh OK"

Everyone carried on their conversations with each other. All I could think about was earlier with Alex and how good it felt. About 20 minutes after everyone was finished eating dinner we all went to our rooms. I was in my bed about to fall asleep when Alex texted me.

Alex: Hi Liam

Me: Hi Alex

Alex: I enjoyed this evening

Me: Me too

Alex: So tomorrow, Same place??

Me: Yeah

Alexa: Oh ok Goodnight cutie

Me: Goodnight Alex

The next morning I got up and did my usual routine then I went downstairs. My mother made eggs and pancakes. I ate the pancakes but not the awful eggs. I was done after 15 minutes and now it was 7:45. I told everyone Bye and was on my way to school.

When I got to school I began to search for Emmy and found her outside on a bench. I walk up behind her and...

"Boo," I shouted in her ear.

"Ahh, bitch don't scare me like that" she confessed.

By this time everyone near us was staring. I was laughing uncontrollably.

"Good morning to you too Emmy," I said after I was done cracking up.

"Whatever" she uttered annoyed.

We sat and talked about random things.

"Spill it, Liam," she said out of the blue.

"Spill what?!?" I asked confused.

"You are not telling me something" she replied.

"No, I'm not," I declared nervously

"Liam Ryan Scott stop lying to me, you are too happy today," she said seriously.

"Okay okay, stop saying my government name,"

I gave up so I told her what happened between me and Alex yesterday and what we were going to do today.

"And you didn't want to tell me this tea," she said with a fake pout.

"Sorry"

"Watch yourself around him, Liam," she told me seriously.

"I will be sure to be careful Mother," I told her playfully.

"Shut up, speaking about the devil here he comes," she let out.

I looked in the direction she was in and saw Alex & Tyra walking together going to the entrance of the school. He saw me looking and he winked at me. I gave him the side-eye and he was surprised but he kept on walking.

Emmy saw what happened so I looked at her and she was holding in a laugh. I just told her to let it out. She laughed extremely hard now everyone was looking at us once again.

"Liam, well that was harsh," she told me giggling

"Whatever" I mumbled.

The bell rang for school to commence. We made our way towards Maths with Mr. Jones. He wasn't a bad teacher at all and for once in my life I understood Maths.

My other two classes went by quickly and now it's lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria and suddenly I was pulled into the boys' bathroom. I started to panic then the person locked the door. I turned around and it was no other than Alex.

"Hi," He said to me.

"Hi," I muttered.

"Why did you look at me like that this morning" He queried. He can't be serious.

"Nothing" I rolled my eyes.

"Is it because Tyra was holding my hand?"

"Maybe" I murmured as I folded my hands.

"But she is my girlfriend, Liam"

"Okay bye," I moved towards the door but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait come back. I'm sorry cutie I can make you happy again." He grinned.

He began walking toward me.

"How??" I inquired.

"Like this..." He started sucking on my neck and biting on it as well.

"Stop Alex we can't do this here, what if we get caught," I told him.

"Okay. Are you still mad at me??" He asks me with a grinning smile.

"No," I said smiling back

"Ok, the park after school??" He asked

"Yes, I think," I informed him

He gave me a peck on the lips, said bye, and left.

After 5 minutes I walked to the cafeteria to get my food and then sat down next to Emmy.

"Where were you," she interrogated me.

"Somewhere," I said shyly.

"With Alex??" She questioned.

"Maybe, maybe not"

"I will take that as a yes, what y'all do??" Now here she goes being nosey.

But I still told her about the scene that happened in the bathroom.

"Do you like him??" She raised the question to me.

"Yes," I answered happily.

"Just be careful," she said seriously.

"Once again, Okay Mother," I said to her mischievously.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Like🧡
Share💚
Comment💛