Chapter 12 - Thought I Knew You

Liam POV

I finally got to the third floor.

"Hey Liam, wait up," said the person behind me. I stopped, looked back, and saw that it was Dethan once again with his two idiotic brothers. This is the 5th time I have seen them today. Now I don't mind seeing Dethan every time but it's the annoying others I can't stand.

"Oh hey Dethan, hey others or whatever. Why are y'all always together?? Like it's tired seeing a fool or two every time" I seem to strike a nerve in the ole so big bad wolf Ethan.

"Don't start little boy" At this point Ethan was getting heated.

"DoN't StArT lItTle BoY, you don't scare me so move on," I said looking exactly at him.

"I can't cope with him I'm going to class" he continued to walk to class. One fool down one more to go I guess. At least I don't have to deal with both at the same time.

"Do you have something to say too??" I said looking at Nathan. He put up his hands saying he surrendered or whatever.

"Oh thought so" Dethan let out a chuckle after I said this.

"What's your next class?" Now finally Dethan can get a word in.

"Maths with Mr Johnson that starts in like 10 mins, you?" I said looking at my phone to check the time.

"You're stuck with one of us again because Ethan has the same class right now." I sighed so hard. Once he doesn't try me we're gonna be good

"Me and Nathan have class this way we could walk you there." We started to step forward a bit then stop when Nathan let out his foolish opinion.

"No, the hell we not," Nathan said

"Nathan his class is next to ours. We still have to walk in the same direction" Finally someone to put some sense into their little brains.

"Ughhh, let's just go so we can leave the peasant" Did this boy just call me a peasant? Nope, I'm not having it.

"Says the boy at the bottom of the barrel-scraping" After I said this he came up in my face like he was gonna do something.

"What you finna do??" I said then he backed down, stepped back, and got out of my face

"Oh okay nothing I thought" Like did he think he was gonna scare me because he's bigger than me? Well, be thought wrong.

"Dethan, keep your little boyfriend in check before I check him for you"

"Do you want a kiss or something?? You sound bitter"

"Eww no I'm good over here" I rolled my eyes. Then we finally made it to my class.

"Sorry for getting at your brothers instead of talking to you but I can't help it when those fools are around"

"It's no problem Liam at least I got to see you again before the day was over your presence was enough. Bye Liam" I smiled and maybe started to blush after he said that. He's so sweet.

"Bye Dethan see you around" I waved goodbye with a smile and he did the same as he walked away to his class.

As I walked into class I saw Kasper & Levi sitting together with Tanya sitting behind them with an open seat then I saw Ethan sitting directly behind her. He seems grumpy as always.

"Hey y'all" I greeted everyone as I sat down next to Tanya.

"Hey Liam" everyone greeted back.

"I saw you over there getting cozy with Dethan he even made you blush. What did he say??" Here Tanya goes like can I settle down in peace?