Chapter 50 - I Livid

Liam POV

It's been three months since the war with the Underworld and the passing of my father. It's Dethan, Nathan & Ethan's birthday and the big babies turned 19 today.

I've been planning a surprise party although each one said they didn't want a party I did it anyway. It wasn't easy trying to hide everything it was three against one and one slip-up would mess up everything.

The boys were in the next territory overseeing a meeting for their father 'plan by me' so that left me with enough room to work with. My family and friends helped me set up everything needed. I started to feel dizzy halfway through the setup so I took a seat.

"You okay Liam?" Tanya asked.

"Yes, I'm good just need some water" I answered while drinking a bottle of water.

I was fine for the rest of the day. Maybe I was just dehydrated from all the running around with the planning. The party was set up exactly how I intended it to be. I was happy with everything we did and now it was time to get ready for the party.

I told my mates I wanted to take them out for their birthday so be ready by the time I got there. I drove over and picked them up.

"I forgot my wallet at home. We have to drive back for it." I explained to them hopefully they fall for it.

"We can pay," Ethan said with a smile.

"On your birthday? Absolutely not."

"It wouldn't be a problem babe" Nathan assured me

"I said no" My mates are so nice but they need to shut up right now I must succeed here.

My plan was successfully in motion the only thing I needed to do now was get all three of them in the house. An idea popped up in my head as we pulled into the driveway.

"No one is home we can get a quick one in before we go" I seduced them.

"Let's go what are y'all waiting on?" Nathan asked happily while hopping out of the car.

"The person with the key" Dethan replied with a sarcastic tone as I held up the house keys and shook them.

"SURPRISE" Everyone screamed as I opened the door.

That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out. As I was regaining consciousness I could hear a lot of voices around me. I finally opened my eyes and I saw that all my family & friends were in a room while I was in bed. This was the infirmary room.

"I sensed it but I thought it was Mya or the girl in my class." my mom voiced.

"He's definitely going to freak out" Mya responded to whatever conversation they were having.

"About what?" I questioned as I opened my eyes and I saw that all my family & friends were in a room while I lay in a bed. This was the infirmary room.

"Are you okay my love?" Dethan asked with a kiss on my forehead while Aaron called for the doctor.

"How are you feeling Liam?" The doctor asked me.

"I'm fine. What am I going to freak out about?" I looked around the room waiting for an answer from anyone.

"Well I don't know how to say this but...." Ethan tried to let out.

"but what? Someone spit it out" It can't be so bad that no one wants to speak.

"You're pregnant," My mom whispered.

If I'm here that means I missed the party.

"It's the party, isn't it? I ruin the party. I was looking for to it" I said but everyone was looking around at each other like I was losing it. Then it finally resonated with me.

"Wait what? I'm pregnant?"

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
We've come to an end❤️
Like🧡
Comment💚
Share💛