Chapter 16 - Thinkin Bout You

Liam POV

Mya and I finally got to the cafeteria Thank God because I was hungry. Before we went to sit with the others we walked over to the line to get our lunch. All that was left was burger and fries did we really take that long to get here or they just ran out of food. After getting our lunch we went over to our friends. I sat down beside Vic and began to eat my food while the others were having conversations. They were taking about gossip, school and many other things. I joined in a few minutes after I was finished with my lunch. Then came the bell I guess lunch time was over.

"Let's go Liam we have English" Aaron said while standing up.

"Yea I'm coming" I responded.

We stroll over to my locker so I can get my books for the remaining classes of the day then went over to English class. I got into class and sat at our seats since we aren't in the same group we were at different tables. Then Dethan and his airhead brothers came in. I watch as they came to the desk I was at.

"Hey Liam" Dethan smiled.

"Hey Dethan" I smiled back.

"And the knuckleheads" I said to the others while rolling my eyes.

"Hey birdbrain" Nathan muttered.

Ethan seems every quiet to I was looking for a response from him too.

"Good Afternoon class can you kindly get into your groups and continue to work on your project from yesterday I will be coming around to check up on everyone in the next 25 minutes so get started." Ms Lovell announced

"Okay first thing does anyone know anything about the Great White Wolf?" Dethan asked

"I have no clue" Nathan answered. What a surprise. Not

"Of course you don't" I chuckled

"Since you're so smart tell us what it is"

"The Great White Wolf was created by The Gods & Goddesses and given to The Moon Goddess as her first creation to take care of. We literally learned that in class yesterday." I said while Dethan wrote down what I said

"Anything else?"

"Legend says that the wolf can control all 4 elements and have empathic abilities. That make it as strong as the Moon Goddess herself. But not many people know if it's true because the wolf have be extent for many years." Now how did I know all of that? It seemed like the words just flew right out of my mouth.

"Good job Liam, how are you guys getting along with the project so far. Find any good information?" Ms Lovell voiced behind us. I didn't even know she was there.

"Yes Ma'am we're getting through the topic fine." Dethan replied

"Okay great if you need any help with something come to me. "

We continue with our project until the bell rings. We packed up our stuff and walked outside.

"What class do you have next??" Dethan asked me with the others trailing behind him

"Werewolf Nostalgia with stupidity over there wbu"

"I heard that" Nathan mumbled under his breath.

"I don't care" I sided eye him.

"I have Alpha Tech right now"

"Okay bye" I said before walking away

"Wait let me walk you to class" Dethan offered with his signature smile.

"Sure" I replied with a blushed smile.