Chapter 1 - Unthinkable

Liam POV

It's time to go back to this awful place we call school. My mom came into my room to wake me because my alarm did not go off. I sat on my bed for a few minutes in a deep stare thinking about how much fun my best friend and I had this summer. I got up did my morning routine and took a shower. I picked out a blue shirt, and white cargo pants with my white vans. It was the first day so I had to walk out in style. I went downstairs for breakfast I greeted everyone with a 'Good morning'. My mom made waffles and bacon today. I ate my food, said goodbye to everyone, and was out the door.

I got in my car and drove off to school. I go to Westridge High School, which is a school for supernaturals mostly werewolves. When I got there I went straight inside and I saw my best friend Emmy; the only person I talked to in this entire school.

The bell rang and we went off to class. It was English with our not-so-pleasant teacher Mrs. Williams.

We sat down as a few guys strolled passed our door. They were hot but the sexiest one was Alex Hughes, the soon-to-be alpha. He's 6'3, muscular, with hazel brown eyes and brown hair. He's straight of course and has a girlfriend Tyra so there's no chance there. And I knew that but I still had a crush on him. I was daydreaming for about 2 minutes until Emmy clapped at me.

"What are you daydreaming about", she asked.

"Nothing", I said

"So you say", she mumbled smiling.

"Shut up, I'm going to the bathroom" I whispered.

Alex POV

I pass his class just to see him every day. His blue eyes just turn me on. I just want to hear his voice and talk to him. I go into a deep stare just thinking about him.

I glanced through my classroom door and saw him walking in the direction of the bathroom by himself. So I ask to go to the bathroom as well.

  💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Vote🧡
Comment💚
Share💛