Chapter 32- Countdown

Liam POV

A week has passed and it's a day before my birthday. By this time tomorrow I will be a tri-brid and on my way to start the journey of finding my mates. And of course my mom would be setting up for my party.

So much has happened in the last week. The Alpha informed my dad of the dreams I have been having when Dethan told him. My dad & I had a talk about the visions and it seemed like the triplets & I had front row seats to the history that was made.

Also Dad and I had to attend a meeting organized by the Alpha to make sense of what was going on with us. Upon arrival they were the 5 elders, the Alpha & Luna and the triplets. We were the late ones as usual. After an hour of listening to our anecdotes everyone started to discuss what this was about.

The elders told us about the mission the 3 Ancients were on and why it was vital to find those weapons. Also, they notified us that the only way it is possible for us to see the images of the 3 Ancients and The Great White Wolf is because we were apart of their lineage. Mr. Davis believes that the fragments the wolves buried into the future were within us. But we would only find that out when I'm 18 which is tonight. We were told to keep the meeting a secret until we know entirely what's going on.

That part of the meeting keeps playing over and over in my head. I may be the Great White Wolf which is so shocking to me, well a part of me. It's been so distracting that I almost forgot about the English presentation on Monday. Luckily for me I remembered everything after I gave it a quick read before it was time.

Now it's Wednesday, Werewolf Nostalgia was over and I'm heading to Maths class with Mya.

"Are you ready for your birthday tomorrow bestie?" Mya asked as we're going through the hallway.

"Not really. I'm kinda nervous." I flash her a nervous smile.

"Why? Is it the mate part or the part where you find out what supernatural being you're inheriting from your mom?" She stopped and questioned me.

"Both I guess"

"It's gonna be okay. Once you find your mate it's going to be the best thing EVER. Look at me and your brother. We're happy as can be." She reassured me with a bright smile then we continued on our way.

We got to class and walked to our seats. I sat down by the empty table since Ethan wasn't here as yet. I took out my materials for the lesson from my bag then waited for Mr. Johnson to get here. The bell rings and in walks Ethan.

I have grown to tolerate him for the past few days. I don't know why but it's better than arguing I guess. Would it be wrong if I say he looks hot right now? The hatred I had for him was really blocking his good looks because before he was just yucky to me. I suppose I have matured finally.

"Hi" Ethan smiled as he sat down.

"Hey" I shyly smiled back.

Mr. Johnson finally got to class and lasted no time on getting the class started. We took the notes down and we were given a worksheet to finish before this period was over.

"Excited for your birthday?" Ethan asked looking up from his paper.

"Sure, you only turn 18 once right." I can't let him know I'm actually nervous as hell.

"Right" he smirked.

After a few minutes the bell rings for lunch. I gave Mr Johnson my paper and was out the door. I didn't realize how hungry I was until now. I was speeding walking towards the cafeteria with Mya trailing behind telling me to slow down but it was like my stomach was having a mind of it's own. I turned the corner and of course I bumped into someone. I close my eyes before I hit the floor but the person caught my hand before I could fall. As I'm touching this person I'm feeling those sparks again.