Chapter 27 - Boyfriend

Liam POV

The weekend goes by so fast now it's Monday again. Ten days away from my birthday. My mom said she was going to hold a birthday party like I'm 3 years old but I know becoming 18 is a big deal so I let her have this one last chance.
I got up out of my bed and got ready for school. As I'm putting my shirt on I got a text.

Dethan💙😘: Good Morning Babe❤

Me: Good Morning Dethan😊

He has been sending me Good Morning and Good Night text since we got together and it makes me smile each time cause I finally have someone who cares for me.

I finished got ready and was off to school. I pulled into the parking lot and saw Mya, Onika & Kasper so I walked up to them.

"Hey everybody. Oh and Happy Birthday Kasper" I greeted and smiled.

"Thanks" That was dry as hell but it's just Kasper being Kasper

"Did you do the Accounts homework?" Mya asked.

"And the supernatural one" Now Onika

"No and Yes. I totally forgot about the Accounts..." but before I could finish someone's hands covered my eyes

"Guess who" Dethan said.

"Hmm....Santa Claus?"

"Wrong guess again"

"Spiderman??"

"Really Liam. I'm not letting go until you say it."

"Damn fine"

"We're waiting" who the hell is we

"Ahh my boyfriend." I responded then I heard gasps from all around me.

"Correct. Time for the prize." He said uncovering my eyes.

"Where is it?? I thought I was gonna get Tom Holland." I pouted while he rolled his eyes.

"Hush" he put his finger on my lips then kissed me.

"I think I'm gonna vomit" We broke the kiss and looked to Nathan. Of course he's here so was Ethan but he looked angry and a little sad. But why. They both walked away before I could think anymore of it. I looked around and saw all my friends in shock.

"Omg when did y'all get here" I pointed at Tanya, Levi and Vic.

"A few seconds before the 'ahh my boyfriend' part" Tanya stated in a clumsy voice. I put my hand over my face. This is so embarrassing.

"When did this happen??" Vic questioned. The others were looking for my answer but the bell rung. Saved by the bell.

"Well look at that time for classes" I uttered while grabbing Dethan's hand and dragging he into school.

"You can't run from this Liam see you at lunch" I heard Levi said behind me. I just know he was smirking

"Y'all really gonna leave me being the third wheel to walk to class with these love birds??" Mya shouted as the others went the other way to their classes

"Have fun" Tanya shouted back.

We walked to class with everyone's eyes on us as we passed on our way up to the 3rd floor. No one should have to walk up this many stair first thing in the morning especially on a Monday. Dethan and I were holding hands every step of course the butterflyz in my stomach were there each step also. Once we got to class each pair of eyes were on us holding hands. We let go of each other and went to our separate seats as Mr. Banks walked in.

"Good Morning class class we will be learning Expenses and Revenues today. I'm aware I have given you all homework the last time I saw you. I would like it on my desk by the end of the class. Okay let's begin."