Chapter 36 - Full Circle

Ethan POV

"Hoc nuntio Veteres voco. Egredere de somno tuo, et ambula terram, sicut olim fecisti. EXORIOR STROM, SPIRIT ET STARSTRUCK."

What happened? Why is everything so dark? Is this because of the spell?

"The spell was successful my boy." A deep voice said from behind me. When I turned around I saw a wolf with dark grey fur & golden eyes.

"Percy? What are you doing here?"

"Our name is not Percy. We're Strom." The same voice replied as someone began to appear beside the wolf. It's the same guy from my dreams; so they really are Strom. But why would one of the Ancients be in my head?

"Why are you both in my head right now?" I asked kinda confused.

"Isn't it obvious son, you're apart of my lineage. Now it's time to return and continue our mission."

"So you were here all along? That's why I was having dreams of you."

"Yes, in wolf form. I told you my name was Percy so everything would continue to go as plan and so no one could figure it out." He announced.

"Now it's time for me to give you back consciousness of your body. Your life is about to get very difficult and challenging I hope your ready for it all. Until we meet again young Ethan" Strom added as him and his wolf began to merge together.

Within a few seconds I was back to reality. I looked around to see everyone with surprised looks on their faces. Nun of us expected this would've been the outcome. I watched as my brothers finally regain their consciousness with the realization of the situation before us. We now have the presence of The 3 Ancients within us.

Once everyone was out of their shook my dad was the first to bow to us as the others followed him.

"Why are they bowing?" I asked Strom

"They're in the presence of Werewolf Royalty. You and your brothers are all Royals now." He answered.

After a while my dad told everyone here to keep this a secret and not to tell anyone because if they didn't they will be putting both the pack and us at risk. I informed my dad that Strom would like to speak in private with our family and the beta's as well.

We all headed over to our house and everyone took a seat in the living room. Some of us had to get a few chairs from the dining room since there was a lot of us. I take a glimpse at Liam and realized his blue eyes were turning gold. Strom, Spirit and Starstruck all came forth. Strom was about to speak when he was interrupted.

"I'm hurt that you three couldn't sense that I'm here. And you of all people should have." Sky expressed while pointing directly at Spirit after.

Ohh yeah Sky and Spirit were mates well are mates. This going to be good.

"Sky? Is it really you?" Spirit questioned from across the room.

"Yes in the flesh. Well bot really flesh but you get it" Sky responded

"Can we get back to the discussion? Y'all can talk about this later" Strom uttered to them.

"You haven't changed a bit Strom" Sky replied as he rolled his eyes

"As I was about to say before I was rudely interrupted...." He explained the situation between them and the underworld.

He told everyone about the missions him and his brothers were on to find the weapons to kill the underworld. They were not able to get the Sword of Ares in time and that's why they had to disappear until now. He also informed all of us about the conversations among the 4 of them days before the decision was made.

"When the Gods found out our Mother The Moon Goddess was finally able to conceive children and create another supernatural being they took that to their advantage. They bestowed some of their powers upon us in hope we can get rid of the ruthless and dangerous creatures of the underworld that their brother Hades created." Strom remarked.

He continued on with his story. We found out him and his brothers were trained to control their powers from the time they were 8 until 21. When they turned 21 that's when they were sent to retrieve the weapons to end the underworld.

"The underworld is a wide range of dark supernatural beings who include: hellhounds, goblins, ogres, griffins, cyclops, sirens, trolls, sphinx and many others. Their leader goes by the name of Orobas he's the son of Hades so basically the Prince of Hell and he's a Cerberus. His mate and children are all hellhounds." He notified us.

After hearing all of the things and situations they and Sky had to go through is really sad. They couldn't have a normal life like everyone else did. They were put on this earth with a mission to deal with a mess that happened before they were even born/created. Once we defeat the underworld everything going to come back full circle.

"We don't have a lot of time before word spread and the underworld finds out we're back and begin to hunt for us. So we must find the Sword of Ares and finish our mission. And this time we may need all the help we can get from the other supernaturals. I'm not going to make the same mistake again." Strom closed out. He said goodbye to everyone and now I was in control of my body again.

"Woww that was much to take in." Anderson muttered as the others all agree.

"Let's all go to bed and discuss this all tomorrow since it's so late." My mom voiced from beside my dad.

"Good idea. Goodnight everyone." Hannah added as the Davis' stood up to leave. They all said goodbye and was out of the house.

"I was thinking we can go on a date tomorrow if you aren't busy" I mentioned with a smile to Liam.

"Sure I'm free" He replied with a blush.

"What about me?" Nathan asked

"And me" Dethan expressed too. Now they're turning this into a group project.

"Who are y'all again?" I questioned as they both gasped.

"You both can come since y'all are a package deal" Liam vocalized.

I can never be great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown POV

"What did you find out? How's he doing?" He asked me

"I hate doing this to him. This is not right." I pouted.

"I'm your mate now. Remember he left you behind to start a new life with new friends."

"He's the Great White Wolf" I said looking into his eyes.

"Good girl now get on your knees and give me some loving" He replied with an evil smirk.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Who do y'all think the unknown pov is? And who they're talking to?

Like🧡
Comment💚
Share💛