Chapter 37 - You Rock My World

Liam POV

"How are you doing lil bro? You found out you have three mates day before and found out they're The Ancients last night also. All this news is tiring me out so imagine you." Emila expressed as I take a seat at the table for breakfast.

"And not to mention you became a tri-brid too" Sam added.

"I'm fine you guys. It's a lot to take in but I'm taking it step by step." I answered then took a bite of my bacon.

We all continued to eat our breakfast while having a few conversations here and there. My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and realized it was some messages from the group chat with the triplet.

Ethan🥀: Can't wait for our date tonight😁.

Dethan💙: We have so much planned babe you're gonna love it.

Me: What's the dress code? So I don't show up in a cut up jeans lol.

Nathan🍃: Causal wear Liam. Since the others seem like they don't want to answer.

Me: Thanks😊

"Who are you talking to? Who has you blushing like that?" My mom asked pushing her nose in my business like always.

"I bet it's the lover boys" Dwayne said raising his eyebrows.

"It's Mya" I lied through my teeth but who would actually know?

"Really." Y'all should see his face right now. He is truly whipped my God.

"Sike" I laughed as the others did the same.

I got up from the table to put my plate in the sink and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I was about to leave the kitchen when my dad said...

"I heard about your date. Weren't you going to share this information with the family Liam."

"WHAT!!?!?!!" Everyone shouted.

I slowly turn my head around to looked at him and saw an playful smirk on his face. Ohh he's evil for that. Do I even want to know how you find out? I think not.

"Should I be concern how you found that out? Matter of fact don't answer. Time for me to take my exit" I slowly turned my head back around and continued my way back to my room.

I got to my room and decided to watch some tv. I didn't know what to watch so I just search around til I found something good. Finally made up my mind and picked a tv show name Love, Victor.

This show was addicting as hell. I've already finish the first season. I was about to start the best season when Mya burst into my room with her arms folded. Here we go.

"Now what's the problem" I asked looking between her and the tv as I look for episode 1.

"What's the problem??!? The problem is you have a date and didn't even tell me. I had to find out from your brother." She expressed while taking the remote from my hands.

"I didn't tell you because I knew Dwayne was gonna tell you anyway then you were gonna tell the others. Am I right or am I right? Y'all literally did my work for me cause you both can't keep your mouths shut" I smirked grabbing my remote back.

"You sneaky bastard. What time are leaving?" Mya questioned but to be honest I didn't even know myself.

I took up my phone to ask one of them but it looked like Nathan already did. He must've messaged when I was locked in to Love, Victor.

"6pm"

"That's in 1 hour and a hal. What are you even wearing?"

"Idk. I'm not used to this kind of stuff Mya." I explained to her.