Prologue.

LIFE.

Life has different definitions in the eyes of different people. For many, life is all about love. For a few, life is all about religious practices.

For a philosopher like Aristotle, life is about happiness: "Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence."

What is the purpose of life?

The main purpose of life is to find a purpose in your life.

And when you know yourself, it becomes easier to live a life that's true to your core values. To find a purpose in life, you need to know your passion, your love, things which you can do all day without being exhausted.

Many people have their own life, their own stories to tell. I never had my own story to tell, or rather because I didn't want to share the monotonous life I once existed in. Until the moment I made a step towards something unpredictable.

I believe that we have a choice in this world. To tell sad stories, live a sad story.

Beautiful people, both disabled and robust, could learn beautiful lessons and nothing that's too messed up can not be fixed with an apology or the most incredible day of a lifetime.

For all of those who wanted to know the truth, this is the truth.

***

If you're liking this story, don't forget to vote and leave a nice review! xoxo