Welcome!

Hello beautiful people of the world!

Thanks for checking out HOW TO LOVE✓. This story was one of my passion projects and I must say I'm glad about the outcome of the process of writing this book.

Additionally, if you guys didn't know, this is book one of the "How To Love" book series (noted on the book's cover). The series was supposed to be a Trilogy, however, a little incident which occured at the time of writing tied with consistent writer's block made me come to the decision of converting the Trilogy into a Duology and to merge the ideas I had for the third book with the second.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are products my imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Chasing Secrets✓ is the sequel to this book. If you've enjoyed it, please consider leaving a review or recommending it to a friend.

NOTES ♡

As you go along reading the book and you notice some sort of similarities with another publication then yes, this book is slightly inspired by "The Longest Ride". I wrote this book at the age of 15 and the amazing Nicholas Sparks heavily inspired my love for reading and writing romance novels. So, I would like to give him his credit for creating a world of ideas and imagery for many young writers as myself and for simply being the best.

Like I said before, I wrote this book at the age of 15 so it is more than likely that my writing skills have evolved. Along the way, I will be making major edits so if you're a re-reader and you've noticed that a portion of the plot has been changed, then you know why, mainly because I'm getting reinspired.

Thank you for understanding and for giving my work a chance.

*ALL RIGHTS RESERVED!*

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission from the publisher and has a valid explanation.

All characters in this publication are non fictitious but personnel who are playing roles of a character and any other resemblance are fictitious.

Please do not try to copy my work. I've worked extremely hard on all of my stories. If there are identical works that you ever came across, please inform me!! I know it may seem as though my work is based off of other productions (i.e. inspired by or replicated in certain areas), nevertheless, everyone gets their inspiration from someone or something.

Thank you again for your support and I truly hope that it meets your satisfaction!!