Chapter 77

thank you for 70k guys!!

Ivy's POV

Our house was packed with friends, every time we have a group hangout it's at my house and that's sort of weird, but I guess since my mom is super chill, that might be why. Me and Grayson were sleeping in my room, everyone was sleeping with their significant except Jake, Ethan and Jay slept in the same room. Also Aliah and Julia slept in another room together.

I woke up before Grayson and I was laying on his chest. I cuddled up to him, damn it's been so long since I have done that.

Speaking of things me and Grayson haven't done in a long time, is go on a date. Like we never have a line time ever, with him being back here, we spend it every minute with friends and family. Then when I'm over there, I spend it with him, Cindy and Nate.

I wanted to have some alone time before he left which is in five days sadly. But today, we have all day with friends. Sunday I have dinner with him and his family. Then I'm in school for half the day for the rest of the week!!

"Good morning" he says and I looked up at him. "You woke up" I pout. "Why did you want me to be sleeping?" He chuckles out of confusion. "I just want to spend some time with you, and stay in here." I groan. "Well we can stay here for a bit, if it was up to me I would stay here forever but unfortunately I gotta eat and take a shit sometime!" He says and I laugh.

"Yesterday was weird!" He says. "It was awful!" I chuckle. "Not that awful, you looked hot! You should wear that dress more often" he smirks. I laughed. " so did you, like can you send me that photo with you in the suit, I'm making it my background" I smirk. "I'm hot we get it!" He chuckles.

"Okay, its been a month, Can we make out?" He asks. "If you two lovebirds are doing whatever it is you were doing, come downstairs, we are leaving soon to the beach!" Jake comes into my room. Me and Grayson both groan. "How about later?" I tell Gray and he pouts. I give him a kiss and let go of him then go into the bathroom to go freshen up.

My hair was still straight from last night so I just brushed it and let it down. Then I cleansed and moisturizer my face. Brushed my teeth. Then put on a black bikini under my wetsuit which I left unzipped and let the sleeves fall down. So basically it looked like I was wearing the pants of the wetsuit and then a bikini top on my upper body.

I ent out and Gray was on his phone. "Damn! How do you have more abs than me?" He asks, then gets up and kisses my cheek. "I don't!" I chuckle. "Wait I think I left both of my wetsuits at LA, Can you ask Nate if he has an extra one" he asks. "Oh he does, I'll ask" I say then go downstairs

Everyone was scattered around the kitchen. "Nate, can Gray borrow your other wetsuit?" I ask him. "I have my old black one in my closet. Would it fit?" He asks. "Yea, I think so!" I say. Nate comes upstairs with me and hands me it.

I take it to my room to give Grayson it. "Here babe" I knock on the bathroom. "thank you" he says. "No problem, I think they all had breakfast, want to just postmate some to the beach?" I ask him. "Yea!" He says.

I pack up extra clothes for both me and him, I pack myself denim shorts and him a sweater and sweatpants because I know he loves those. Especially after being in water.

I'm taking one of his sweaters and packing it for myself as well.

"Gray, you need to hurry up, they won't quit texting me!" I yell. "Almost done, this wet suit is a bit on the arm tho!" He says. "It's his 10th grade wet suit, his arms weren't that big" I explain. "Got it! It's tight but maybe it will loosen more under water, but it's durable!" He says. "Just let your sleeves hang like me!" I say. "I have my winter body!" He complains. "Grayson a six pack is not a winter body!" I groan, he is such a little baby. "Fine mom!" He says and comes out. "You look amazing, now let's goo!" I smile and kiss him.