Chapter 29

Ivy's POV

"I don't even know why I'm here, it's not like you can reply" I chuckle. "I think I have lost it, here I am talking to a dead man who I don't even know anymore!" I chuckle again.

"Everyday, I had forgiven you dad, I don't even know who I am anymore, and I was so sure of it, I am the girl with the dead dad! It's who I am and now I'm everything I have hated" I say. "I'm angry, and not at me, at you, how could you have left me, how could do something so stupid?! It's not fair! You were being selfish and you always told me to never be that! I guess what goes around comes around" I sigh as tears leave my face.

"I am done, done trying to please everyone, you, mama or Nate or the whole fucking world. I did football for you and look we're that has gotten me, I tried to make your proud so many times hoping you'd be watching, hoping you'd somehow come back, but you don't, you never will all because of your selfishnes. I try to forgive you, so many times, oh my god I have tried, I tried to look at you as an angel but right now I don't even know you. You're nothing but a stranger to me, a stranger who gets in the car drunk?! Why?" I sigh and start having a meltdown.

"I hate you!" I scream. "But I don't I really don't, Please come back, I lost myself, my courage, my happiness and who I am is because of you and now you're gone, no explanations and worst of all no goodbyes." I sigh.

I start crying and sitting next to his grave freaking out.

Grayson's POV

"I hate you" I hear her scream. Yes I followed her, just to ensure she is safe. I now know that I'm deeply in love with this girl and no matter what she does or says I will always. It's like a magnetic force, her happiness over anything, she pulls me and lured me in to her like a strong attraction that I just can't describe, I have never felt this way before.

She starts freaking out. I couldn't stand watching and eavesdropping any longer, I needed to hug her. I run up to her and hug her. At first she was surprised, surprised by the strange person who just hugged her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean all the stuff I said" she cries into my chest. "Shh, it's okay" I say and hug her tighter. "You weren't an asshole, I was, I can't believe I was trying to ruin Erika's life by accusing him of a crime that I don't even know!" She cries. "Listen here, Ivy Dickens, you are the last person in this world I would think of as an asshole. You are sweet, funny, charming, talented, and beautiful. Yet somehow you had it harder than the rest of us, it's not fair, I know it's not, I heard you, good things do happen to the wrong people sometimes. But I also believe everything happens for a reason! Although it might not seem that there's a good reason to the death of your dad, I promise you something good will come out of it" I smile.

She finally stops crying and just lays on my chest. She looks up at me, and stares into my eyes, her tearful red eyes which still had a spark to them, looked at mine. I wanted to kiss her, so bad, but I'm not a cheater, I'm not, and she's vulnerable, she's heartbroken. She looks up at me and moved up, I thought she was going to kiss me, but she hugged me instead. To be honest I wouldn't have stopped her, when I'm with her, I'm so weak yet so strong.

It might have looked weird two people, next to a grave, hugging whilst a girl is crying, okay maybe not so weird but still!

"Then Why did Jacob kiss her if I was good enough for him?" She asks. I was completely heartbroken by that question. "Sometimes, people do mistakes, ones that might cost them something as precious as you, and it's not your fault, okay there's nothing wrong with you, you're more than what any guy would look for, you're too good, maybe he felt that he wasn't good enough for you!" I reply which caused her to chuckle at the end of the statement.