Chapter 48

Hey guys, so I have been getting a lot of question lately on smut! Although appreciate and love when you guys suggest, I just don't feel comfortable enough to post or write such things. But they're all over this app, trust me!! Theirs so many talented authors who know how to write it in a cool way, and I think I will leave that to them. But anyways other than that I wanted to talk about the support, like wtf 22k!! Actually amazing, thank you so so much, to those who vote, suggest, read, and put it in their library it means the world to me! I promise I'll try to update more, I just have exams coming up so I have been kind of lacking on that!
———————————————

Grayson's POV

"Oh Grayson it's you and me!" Cindy imitates is. "Oh Ivy it's me and you forever!!" Nate says to her as they pinky promise each other. "Shut up!" Ivy chuckles and throws a pillow at them. "We are going to get some late night food, y'all want anything" Nate asks. "Yes, ice cream!" Ivy says. "Where am I supposed to find vegan ice cream this late?" Nate and, "bro it's LA!" Ivy says. "Oh yea, that's true!" He chuckles.

"I'll go for some ice-cream" I say. "Alright be back in a jiffy!" Nate says as he grabs his keys. "Who the fuck says that?!" I ask. "Me bitch!" He replies then shuts the door with Cindy walking out after him. "What kind of ice cream?" Cindy yells. "Call me!" Ivy yells. "Kay" Cindy says as she she shuts the door again.

——
After sitting their for a while just on our phones whilst cuddling. Ivy breaks the silence by asking, "why'd you never ask me out? Like before?". "Um, I was nervous, your not really the easiest person to ask out" I chuckle. "Well no that's not true, I said yes to Jacob, and you!" She says. "But have you seen Jacob?! Mans a fucking god, he actually like is like one of the most good looking guys I have ever seen, no homo" I chuckle. "Yea he is pretty good looking, but.. that's kind of the issue, guys that look like you and Jacob aren't always what they ask fortunately I was lucky with you!" She smiles at me. "Does it ever bother you that Ethan and basically everyone will says I'll hurt you?" I ask.

" No, but it bothers you" she says. "Yeah.. just a bit" I sigh out of frustration. "Do you picture us together in the future after we graduate?!" She asks. "Yea, a lot actually!" I say and bite my lip. "Really! What do you see?!" She asks. "2 kids, adopted, a boy and a girl, in a big house, with 2 dogs and 2 horses!" I stated. "Grayson you're just saying that cause that's what I want!" She chuckles. "But I see that with you!!" I say to her, "really? You know, I would have pictured you ending up, a somewhat rich guy, with a blonde and blue eyed wife with your perfect children in your mansion." , "Well the wife has black and brown eyes instead, and she is so beautiful" I chuckle. "Really? I would love to meet her!" She jokes.

"I think everyone would!" I say then kiss her cheek. "About the sex thing, did you really mean that?" I ask her. "Human, Yeah, I'm just not ready for that, I want to wait, like rlly, and I understand if you're not cool with that. I expected you not be at all, I thought you already had done it" She says nervously. "That's great! Because I wnat the same thing, I want to do it the old-fashioned way because then it's more meaningful!" I say and smile at her. "But like okay, why are you so perfect?!" She asks, "Well only to you!" I say to her.

"Honestly, I thought you and Erika had sex!!" She says. "Everyone did, we didn't, we made out a lot sure, but most of the time we actually just chilled when we were alone, but then once her snotty rich friends came she'd act like an entitled snotty bitch like them, which I hated!" I say to her. "Oh, so the only reason you were ever with her was to make out with her?" She asks. "No, well kinda, but also cause I uh wanted to make you jealous.." I say. "You bitch!" She chuckles.

————
"Hello?!" Ivy answers the phone, "Wait woah slow down, what?!!!" She says. "No !!!!!" She yells, "what happened?!" I ask her, "is he okay?!" She asks as worry and tears fill her face. "Where are you?" She asks. "Okay we are coming!" She replies. "What happened?!" I ask again. "It's Nate, they um, they were driving and truck collided with them, Cindy's fine but Nate.." She sighs as she freezes in one spot.

"Okay, he'll be fine! I promise!" I say trying to stay calm. "Can you really promise that though?" She says as she walks out. I could see the pain in her eyes, I was worried about her and Nate, I was trying to be strong for her. We wait there at the lobby for 5 minutes silently, she was just standing their frozen. This broke me inside.

Our Uber pulled up and she quickly goes into it and I follow after her. The whole ride was silent, she faintly cried and rested her head on the window. Once we got there she ran to the desk lady, "uh Nate Dickens, he Um got in a car accident!" She says trying to hold back her tears. "Uh yes, are you a relative?" She asks, "yes I'm his sister!" Ivy replies. "Okay he is stable for now, umm room 213!" The lady says. "What do you mean for now?!" Ivy asks. "Miss I'm sorry, but I.." She was cut off by Cindy, "ivy!" Cindy says crying and hugging Ivy. "Please tell e he didn't.." Ivy couldn't bear to finish that sentence. "He didn't, I'm so sorry, it was all my fault, Nate, I was joking around with the wheel and then that happened" Cindy sighs as Ivy just looks at her not saying a word.

"Why would you be so reckless?" Ivy says and walks away. "Cindy she didn't mean that, she's just.." I say but get cut off, "she's just worried, so am I!" Cindy replies.

"I need to see my brother!" Ivy says as she argues with a doctor. "I'm sorry but no visitors are aloud at those time!" He says to her. "I'm not a visitor I'm his sister, if he dies and I don't get to say goodbye.." Ivy cries. "He won't die I promise Ivy!" I say to her. "Stop saying you promise! You don't know that, you can't say that, you can't get my hopes up, last time that sort of  promise was made I ended up losing my dad without saying goodbye because I thought he was returning! That he was going to come back to me because of a stupid promise!" She says to me as tears fall from her face.

"If I don't see him, I'll sue you, not this hospital, you!" She says to the doctor. He gets out of her way and looks at me. "She's.. that's her brother" is all I say to him. "I understand!" He says.

Their he was, bruised up and red, honestly it was She art breaking to see him like that. "Nate if you leave I'll never forgive you, you promised, you promised to stay here with me, that we would live together after I graduate, that you'll walk me down the aisle, that you'll be there till the end. You can't be selfish, you promised, please don't leave me" she cries.

"Ivy I think that's enough!" I say to her gently. "What if h leaves me too?" She looks at me, "he won't!" I kneel down near her and hold her hand that was shaking. "He promised, and Nate never breaks his promises!" I smile at her. "Cindy I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude!" She tells Cindy , "I'm sorry, this is all my fault! I'm so so sorry!" Cindy says and then Ivy hugs her.

———-
Ivy's POV

I went to the washroom to wash my face then returned to Nate's room. I saw Cindy sitting next to him, "it's going to be me and you forever, you promised please don't leave me, or Your family, we need you, I know you can hear me please wake up,  talk to me, tell me you love me! I don't think I can live without you Nate" She says as she cries. Then Nate's heart beat flat lined and the machine started beeping

"NOOOOOOO!!" Cindy screams and cries. "NAAATEEEE!" She screams again. I fall into the floor as I see doctors running into the room and trying their hardest. I couldn't breathe, I knew life was completely destroyed for me, I can't live without him, I should have been the one to die! He deserves the world!

_______________________________
Until next time, X