Chapter 6

Grayson's pov
I actually think I like this girl. Ughhh, she will never like me, I'm way out of her league. Like look at her smile, body, personality and she is like the hottest girl at the school and most athletic. She literally won an award for most athletic. Like I said way out of her league!!

She deserves someone better. While me and her were at the beach I couldn't stop looking at her and just kissing those lips and having her in my arms all day . I have never fell this hard or fast for someone before plus I mean there are other girls so I just need to forget about her. Plus what makes me think I will be her first crush, that only happens in the movies.

Livs pov
We got back to the beach to bring the food, everyone ran towards me and Grayson. "You got the food" Julia yells. "Yes" I yell back "okay bitch I'm coming" she yells and runs really fast towards us, I almost thought she was sonic dash. Julia is the type of girl who is really skinny but eats a lot and never works out except cheer but still she eats a lot .

Does it make me mad , yes sometimes, but I'm like "go Julia nice body" (see what I did there) I'm not jealous of her just proud. Anyways Ethan was right behind her but could see him totally checking her out so I yelled "hey Eth she's mine". Which totally made him laugh and Julia blushed. "No I think she's mine" he came up to her and kissed her on the check then got a slice of pizza.

I was like melting on how cute it was. Grayson just smiled and started eating. Jake and them were still swimming. So I decided to join. "Gray wanna come" I ask "no I think I'm going to eat a little more" he says "alright suit yourself" I reply. I ran to the beach and got Gray's surfboard.

Surfing has always been something I was into. But I never took it serious, like I take other sports. It's something that relaxes me. Anyways I ran towards the water. Then started to ride a few waves.

After a few minutes I got used to it and started to do better. "Woohoo" I scream when I finally ended the ride. "Anyone want to have a comp" I yell "Hell no not with you" Jake yells.

"Yo I do" I see one of the twins yell but couldn't see who it was "which twin is it" I yell "your favourite" Grayson yells.

He wasn't my favourite but like the only one I talked to a little "let's goo Ethan" I yell trying to make Grayson mad. "Heyyyy!" He yelled in angry tone "just kidding let's go Grayson" I yell.

After the competition I took the W. but I must admit he was the toughest to beat. " that was a nice one Gray, you're pretty good" I say he seemed sad " thanks" he says in a sad tone. "You good?" I ask "yea I'm good"he says but I still didn't believe him.

I know when I'm sad I don't like people to keep digging in so I just stoppped. I ran over put my board down and started eating my pizza, I swear vegan pineapple pizza is the yummiest thing ever. I could sit all day at this view with these people and eat.

Grayson's pov
After she beat me, it was amazing I was surprised. But I was really upset about the fact that she wouldn't like me back. She was good at everything and I mean everything.

She wasn't cocky about it either. She didn't know she was so beautiful. Which made her even hotter. Their was like four hours left until football tryouts. So we had lots of time since it starts at six.

She sat in the ground just eating a giant large pizza. She wasn't those girls who would like eat salads or whatever. But why was she vegan. I say next to her " so what's up with you and being vegan" I ask "you know what's the first thing people say when I tell them that" she says "what?" I ask "why, why did you choose to be" she says. " well it's true animals are really good ever tried a burger" I ask "yes, was it good , yes, did I feel bad after ,one hundred percent yes" she says