Chapter 20

Grayson's POV
"What the fuck is going on here" I hear Nate yell from down the hall. I get up to see what was going on. "Nate, calm down" Jay yells. "Please tell me you didn't do what I think you did!!" Nate yells again. "Come on Nate, you know I wouldn't do that. We just cuddled" He stares. All I hear I chuckles coming from Ivy and Cindy. Whilst Nate chaser a shirtless Jacob around.

"Oh you are so dead" Nate says. Suddenly Jacob runs down the hall from Nate. "Nate, Nate come on" Jacob chuckles whilst running. "You think this funny!! I bet you won't once I catch you" Nate says and chases him. "What in the heck is going on here?" Julia wakes up with Ethan and her all sleepy. "Jay snuck in my room yesterday and Nate just found out" Ivy chuckles and crosses her arms. "Babe babe" Jacob hides behind Ivy to protect him from Nate.

"Nate nothing happened" Ivy chuckles, "oh you damn right nothing happened, and nothing will happen. Do I make myself clear?" Nate says to Jacob. "Perfectly clear sir" Jacob jokes, "good" Nate says and smirks. "So did you want anything for breakfast?" Nate asks Jacob suddenly being all friendly. We all look at each other and laugh.

"A smoothie would be nice" Jacob says and walks out of the room. "Great. What kind?" Nate asks. We all hurt out a laugh. What the actual fuck?

"Should we wake Jake up?" Ethan asks. "We will" Cindy, Ivy and Julia day. Ivy goes to her room and gets something. She comes out with an air horn and sits on the bed next to Cindy and Julia whilst Jake is sleeping. They start a countdown from 3 and blow the air horn. Jake falls of the bed and screams like a girl. Me and E burst into a laugh. "I hate you" he yells. They laugh at him and then walk out to go downstairs.

Ivy looked so hot in her pj silk shorts and top. "Yo Bro what are we doing right now?" Jake asks as he gets up from the floor. "Eating breakfast I think" E replies. "Nate better have not cooked it" Jake says, he was pissed off. Me and e chuckle at each other and follow his lead downstairs.

"Ivy, Mama is training Zoe right now, so she couldn't make us breakfast. Postmate it or do you want me to cook?" Nate says and everyone replies "postmates" except for me.

"Who's Zoe?" Jacob asks as he sits down on the stool grabs and grabs an apple. "A family friend, she's on my moms surf team, they have a competition next week so she has to train as much as she can since she was gone" Nate says. "How come I haven't seen her around school?" Jacob asks. "She doesn't go to a private school, she goes to Marie Riviera public school. Anyways why so interested" Nate asks. "I like to know stuff" Jacob shrugs.

"Hey guys" Ivy's mom comes in and a blonde girl who I'm assuming is Zoe follows after her, in her wet suit. "Zoe" Julia, Cindy and Ivy hug her. "Hey Z" Nate and Jake both say, "hey Guys missed you" she says to them. How was France?" Ivy asks, "Awesome, you would have loved it" She says all excited. "A bit our of shape for competition though" she sighs and sits down on the stool. "Oh don't be silly for being away from surf all summer, you will get back to it easily" Ivy's mom said.

"Sooooo? Are those the boyfriends?" Zoe asks and points at Jacob and me and E. "Zoe this is E my boyfriend and his brother Grayson!" Julia says and side hugs E. "it's nice to meet you I'm Zoe" she gives E a handshake then me. "And this is Jacob my boyfriend" Ivy says and points at Jacob. "It's nice to meet you I'm.." She begins to introduce herself but Jacob cuts her off, "Zoe. So I have heard!" He smiles and sticks his hand out for her to shake. She smiles at him.

"Anyways, Zoe we should head back and catch a few before you have to go" Ivy's mom says. "Yeah for sure, it was nice to meet you guys" she smiles and picks up her surfboard then exits.

"She seems nice" Jacob says and takes another bite of his apple. "She is!" Ivy smiles. "So why doesn't she go to our school?" Jacob asks, he seemed eagerly interested in a girl he just met. "All the surf team goes to that school, plus they're the only school in the city to have a surf team or hand out any sort of scholarships regarding in that field." Nate explains again.