Chapter 55

Ivy's POV

"What have you been up to?" He ask. "Nothing really, I see that you have took on Surfing!" I say. "Yea, and you football?" He says. "Yea!" I nod my head and smile. "Wow, that's awesome, you know I used to remember you and your dad playing it like everyday!" He chuckles, "and you always making fun of me for playing football" I chuckle. "I'm so sorry about that, I was an asshole when I was little to you. It might have been because of my teeny bit crush on you!" He shrugs.

"Really? All this time I thought you hated me!" I chuckle. "No the opposite actually, so I heard you have a boyfriend now?" He asks. "Where have you been hearing about these things?" I ask him. "Your mom, she tells me, well mostly because I ask!" He chuckles. "Really? Well yeah Grayson and I were a thing for a bit but it ended." I smile. "Why?" He asks. "Well, mostly because for guys that look like.. well that look like you!" I shrug.

"You mean to tell me, there's someone out there named Grayson that looks like me?" He jokes. "Well not exactly like you but yea, close!" I shrug. "Is that a good thing or a bag thing?" He asks. "In physical appearance, yes, in personality , I don't know" I sigh. "So tell me what did this Grayson guy exactly do, to make you hate guys that looks like.. well that look like me?" He asks and smiles.

"Long story!" I say. "Okay, well I have all the time in the world to hear about this!" He smirks. "Shouldn't you put on something warmer!" I say as he still was in his wet suit. "Fine but after that, I want to know!" He smiles and I smile.

I waited for him whilst I sat on the stool. He came back wearing blue shorts and no shirt on. Wow was he sculpted by god or something?

"What can I get for you?" A waitress says as she looks at Dylan. "I'll have a strawberry banana coconut milk smoothie!" He says, "and I'll have the same thing" I smile. "Okay!" She smiles then looks at Dylan and smiles again. I could tell she liked him.

"She's cute!" I say to him. "Yea, I know! I come here like everyday just to have the guts to say one thing to her but like literally ordering from her right now was the first sentence I ever said" he says. Aww that's cute. "Well when she comes here again ask her out!" I say to him. "Oh no! I can't do that!" He shakes his head. He was literally so adorable! And so was she! I chuckled at him

"So about the Grayson thing, spill!" He says. "Well long story short, he just cheated on me!" I say to him. "Why? Look at you!" He says. "Ask him that! Apparently he didn't cheat!" I say. "How do you know he cheated?" He asks. "I saw the video of him making out with this girl!" I reply. "Ohh!" He sighs.

"Two strawberry banana coconut milk smoothies!" The waitress says. "Thank you!" I smile at her. She looks at Dylan then walks away, he stared at her while she did. "Wait ....what's your name?" I ask. "Oh it's Lexi!" She smiles. "Okay well Lexi I'm Ivy and this is Dylan!" I introduce her to him and he looks at me shocked.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" She smiles at us. "Dylan here would like to ask you something!" I say then he kicks me. Ouch!

She looks at him excitedly. I watched him and smiled watching what he was going to say. "I-I was um going to um ask you if you wanted to Umm go on a date?" He says and closes his eyes, "Yes! I mean yea of course!" She says trying to stop herself from the excitement.

Lexi Jayde