Chapter 22

Ivy's POV

We continue walking, and then just to my surprise run into the devil herself. "Grayson, what the fuck?" She speeds walk in her ten inch heels, I'm surprised she hasn't fallen yet. "What?" He asks. "I just got a text from Garret, says you are here, with her" Erika says and puts her hand in front of my face when she says her.

"So what?" He asks, "you hangout with dudes all the time, god knows what else you do" And then rolls his eyes. "Come on babe, you know I would never cheat on you! But if you were to cheat on me, please don't do it with her of all people, you know people talk!" She says. Why does everyone keep saying that, am I that bad?

"Can you take me home?" She whines to him. "Well I have to.." be says and looks at the flyers. "It's fine" I smile at him. "No no, it's not plus I don't have my car, how did you get here?" He asks her. "Garret drove me, duh" she says and rolls her eyes. I chuckle a by, she's pathetic.

"What's funny" she rudely asks me. "Oh nothing, just remembered something very funny" I reply. "Is it your shoes, cause they are god awful, How much did they cost? Like 100?" She asks disgusted. "No but Close" I chuckle "you know not everyone is waisting their daddies money on 1000 dollar heels that they can barely walk on" I reply and Grayson chuckles and she looks at him angrily

"And for your information those shoes cost more than your entire outfit, but that doesn't say a lot" She says and hisses at me. "Fine then, if you won't drive me, any guy in this mall would die and beg at my feet to!" She says to Grayson. "Then go ask them" Grayson replies rudely. "Ugh!" She says then kisses him

Grayson is took by a surprise, but holds her by her waist. She walks away swaying her hips, I see Grayson checking her out. "I don't know why, but she is just rude around you and your friends group" He says. "Does she have something against you?" He asks. "I don't know, it's been like that ever since we were younger" I reply and shrug.

"She isn't that bad, like I know she's mean to you, but life at home isn't so great for her" Grayson says. "Oh yeah, why? Rich , two parents, a brother, everyone loves her, every guy wants to date her, and she can get into whatever university she wants to without even trying. What could Erika possibly not have that would make her life terrible" I sigh and sit down. My bruise is really hurting me right now.

"You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. It's just my hip really hurts. "Ever since that person shoved me it's been excruciatingly painful" I say. "Do you want to put some of that gel thing that I bought you on it?" He asks. "Yeah" I say. "Do you want me to do it or?" He asks. "Sure can you put some it on my arm please?" I ask. He nods and smiles.

I turn for my back face him so he can get the back of my  arm, I then lift up my hair and put to the side. He opens the jar and applies then aloe Vera on my arm, a stinging but cool sensation comes following after, so my breath hitches. "Am I hurting you?" He asks, "no it's fine, it's just cold and against the bruise felt like a quick burn" I explain. "Oh okay and done" he says. "Thanks" I smile. "Do you want to apply it on your hip in the bathroom or ?" He asks. "I think I'll just wait to get home" I smile and turn around to face him. I didn't know he was that close, so it felt like we were inches apart.

He's eyes look into mine, "you really do have nice eyes, they have like hint of blue in them even though they are brown" he says, he was the first person to ever notice that, well except for my family. You really had to look into them deep without a flashlight to properly see them. "Thank you, so do you" I smile.

"Well duh, I'm perfect" he says, ahh that's the Grayson I knew two weeks ago. "I'm not really sure about that, I mean you're kind of, ehhh" I joke, "I mean I'm basically god compared to everyone else" He jokes and I chuckle. "So um, I didn't want to ask you this but how did your dad um die?" He asks.

"Uh Umm, I don't know, I know it was a car accident, I know what day and street it happened on. But not really much of the details" I say. "Don't you want to know? Like was the person arrested" He asks. "I don't even know if there was a person, I never really wanted to know because I didn't want to open myself up to such a vulnerable position" I reply.

"Yeah that makes sense. But Wouldn't it be better if you were at peace knowing what actually happened?" He asks. I never really thought of it I guess. "Maybe, it's just I don't think I want to, you know, I just don't want to..." I begin to say. "You don't want to bring yourself up to that kind of tragedy" he says and gives me a warm smile and I nod.

————

After we finish our eye opening conversation, me and Grayson go back to the car. We handed half the flyers, it took a while. "I'm hungry" he says, "same, No vegan food at the mall that's good enough though" I shrug. "Let's go to a vegan food place then" he says and I begin to drive there. I pump up the music, to the point where we can feel and hear nothing but the beat.

"You are the true definition of an LA girl, except more country, and city because you also like to dress up." He screams over the music whilst watching me dance. "Do I look blonde to you" I chuckle and scream back. "No more like an island moana La girl" he shouts again. "I like Maui better" I scream and he begins to shout as I'm turning the music. "SAME AND HIS..." he looks at me because suddenly it's was just the sound of him shouting.

I burst out into laughing. "Oh you think that's funny, I just embarrassed myself next to those really hot girl" He chuckles. "So you have a girlfriend!!" I chuckle. "Yeah but like Erika said 'people talk' and they are going to think I'm weird" he says. Why does he care so much about image? Be yourself what the fuck!

"Hey girls, my friend here thinks you are hot and cool. What do you think about him" I ask them. "I mean like, wait aren't you Grayson Dolan?" She asks with her jaw dropping and I nod. "Oh my god Grayson thinks we are hot" they jump up and down excited. "Listen like , as soon as you and Erika like breakup give me a call" She says and winks.

I begin to drive and finally park at. "So when you and Erika like you know like break up, you should like give us a call, because like we super hot" I imitate them and he wheezes. "So mr popular, here is the vegan place you are trying out" I say and point towards it. "Cool" he says and smiles.

———————————————
Until next time, X