Chapter 3

Liv's Pov
"How do you feel about playing as our Qb" mr. Valberg asks me. I was shook, I mean QB was my dream, mostly because my dad but I loved it, but being against all the boys.

"So what do you think?" He asks again. "I..I.. I don't know what to say?" I say, "I know it's your dream kiddo, I remember you and your dad, he told me it was your dream and you would be great, at least come to one QB try out, if you don't like it we could just put you as one of our Offence players" he says, "okay Scott, I mean coach" I say while giggling a bit.

I was excited like really excited, but what will the boys say, can they follow a girl around, come on Liv it's 2018 women play football and they can be QB. Right?

Grayson's pov
Liv was walking back, she seemed tense. Maybe it's something coach said, anyways other than that. She was so gorgeous, I literally can't keep my eyes of her.

"You should probably stop looking at her, bro, it's freaking me out" Jake says. "Right sorry dude" I say and ran my hand through my hair.

"Hey guys, what did Sarah I mean ms.Boyce say." Liv asks "okay so, we have to run a serious of activities in the next month for the class, including football, dance and volleyball" Jake says

"great I love all of them, so what's the plan" she asks "Well I have wrestling practise on tuesdays and football Monday and Thursday. So you and Grayson can work on Tuesdays together if you don't mind and maybe fill me in over text? And I will do it with both or one of you on Wednesday and Friday. Is that fine with everyone? Three or two days a week for the next month or two. Oh by the way our Lessons for dance will start next week for two weeks. Anyone here dance?" Jake asks.

"yea that sounds good and no I cant even whip properly" I say and they laugh.

" Wait Liv don't you like do hip hop or some shit?" Jake asks "yes Jake I do hip hop, I'm not that good ,I can show you a few dances I learned and maybe we can teach them to the class tho?" She says, wait she can dance?

"Show us" me and Jake both say. "What song" I ask "you got Rake it up if you don't mind open the clear version" She asks, Oh I love that song! "Okay". I get the things set up and open it. Then she starts dancing while explaining the choreo we can do, damn it was too good .

I don't think anyone in the class could even do any of these moves or at least I can't. She was finally at nicki's part and she started flipping and doing gymnastics just for fun she said.

Everyone in the class was cheering when they got in, she looked super nervous when they got in and kind of slowed down and then everyone surrounded us .She stopped dancing "oh why that was hot you explaining were going to teach us I loved it do that again but faster" one guy shouts "yea do that again" the other one says.

" she is totally trying to get attention" one girl says while looking at her nails. Liv looked upset at what they said. "Hey cute girl, turn around again" the same guy shouts "yea do it" another shouts.

Liv was really uncomfortable, where are the teachers, this girl here is getting harassed by the guys, this makes me really mad I don't know why, but I wanted to kill all of them.

" okay guys stop, she is human she isn't there for you to look at, even tho she is ho.., I mean she isn't bad looking, she has feelings, just back off and go finish those three laps that none of you were able to finish" I say and then Liv smiles at me and mouths "thank you".

"Whatever bro, she still hot, turn around and show us that ass" the guy shouts and I completely lost control.

I walked up to him and punched him knocking him out. Thank god that teachers weren't their, "man what was that for? It's not like she is your girl" he says while getting up "yes but I know how to treat a girl right" I say.

Liv's pov
The guys where all saying things that made me feel super uncomfortable. I was just showing them the dance I learned in hip hop and like I talking explaining the moves it's not like I was shaking my ass or anything.

Grayson stood up for me and I mouthed "thank you" to him.

"Whatever bro, she still hot turn around and show us that ass" and then next thing I know Grayson punched the guy.

I have to admit as much as that guy deserves it, Grayson was being totally over protective, which I didn't mind but still didn't like at the same point.

I could protect myself, I don't need someone to do it for me. I thanked him and said it's okay and he didn't have to do that.

I then ran to the gym change room put back my uni on again. Here we go it's Math class my second favourite class, but I just don't like that I don't have no one to talk to,

I mean Jake is their but he is always distracted. Plus I can't get one conversation with him without him saying "bro" every god damn second.

As much as I hated him, I have to admit he was my favourite cousin well him and Nick of course but Nick is married to his high school sweetheart so I barely see him except Christmas. Oh by the way Nick is Jakes brother.

_______________________________

Until next time sisters, X.