37- Dance your Heart out❤️

-week later-
kJ pov
I'm still mad at papi- essence ugh.. he's been trying to get me to forgive him with little gifts, breakfast or little caresses.

Im not that mad at him but it hurt my feelings and I felt embarrass. I couldn't look him in the eye for a whole week.

Sigh. Today is my high school reunion everyone's gonna be there and family and locals.

I go down stairs seeing my sons and husband in the kitchen talking. I said good morning smiling a Lil.

"Hey conejita, we were planning to go to your dance studio could we? Donovian asks

I grab my fruit container and cream cheese out the fridge. I turn and glance at them walking to the entrance of the kitchen.

"No" I said quickly heading to the movie room we built awhile ago.

Abel pov

We stood shock at conejita's reply, she always tells us yes when we ask about anything.

We turn to dad and see him lookin shocked as well.

"Pops, she never told us no ever!" I said still in shock.

"Ima go and talk to her, you guys eat something and get dressed- lookin like the ninja turtles." He said chuckling and walking out.

"Did he just really call us the ninja turtles?" Basile question we all look at each other and bust out laughing cuz we actually do.

El pov
I slowly open the movie room seeing her eat her fruits. I walk and sit next to her eyeing her.

"What?" She ask

"Why you told them no- you never told them no ever before." I said to her

"I don't want them to go." She spoke silently looking down.

"Mamá... what's wrong?" I ask rubbing on her leg.

" Nothing.. can you stop doing that." I felt her shiver under my touch making me smirk a Lil.

"No... now can they go?" I ask sliding my hand higher up her leg.

She clench her legs together trying to stop me- but she knows that never will work.

"N-no." She spoke out of breath

I reach my destination one swipe with my finger and she opens her legs.

-30 minutes later

Walk up to my boys seeing them fresh.

"She said yes!" I told them

"How did you do that?" I shrug

"Have fun guys and be safe." I told them walking back to the movie room hearing them say 'ooh'.

"You used me just so they can go! " she frowned.

I walk to her stooping to her ear wrapping my hand around her throat.

"Mámá I'll never use you ever in my life, I came back to finish what I started." I spoke seductively in her ear making her gasp.

-2 hours later

kJ pov

I woke up groggily and start yawning. I stretch with a moan I felt myself brush against something hearing a grunt.

I turn and see essence and blush.
I look up and see the clock blinking 12:30.

I jump out the bed quickly getting ready. I make it to my old high school and walk in feeling all my memories coming back.