36-Family is everything🤞🏾

- Couple years later-
*I could be an airhead at times*

Essence pov
I roll a blunt while talking on the phone with my older brother we decided a couple months ago to hang out with each other again.

"Nigga if you don't shut yo ass up about yo dogs, You prolly spend more time with them than with yo family!" I took a huge swig off the blunt breathing it out slowly.

"I do spend time with them I just love my dogs!!" He spoke huffing out a breath.

We been on the phone for 2 hours talking about everything. We said our goodbyes and hung up, I sat back smoking another blunt I made.

I was higher than a muthaf*cka.

Knock.knock

"Come in." Blowing out smoke making circles with it

I look up and see my gorgeous wife. I felt myself get hard instantly, biting my lips I continue
smoking my blunt.

"Hey papi, I wanted to know if I can get some play time?" She straddle my lap making me groan.

"Didn't I give you some 4 hours ago?" I question her with my left arm wrapped tightly round her butt.

She start whining for me touch her and that's exactly what I did. I smashed the bud of my blunt making the fire go out.

I grab her hair gently pulling her head to the side exposing her neck to me. I sucked on her neck leaving Hickeys scattered on her chest and neck.

She moans in my ear.

I rip her panties off pushing up her dress, she quickly undo my pants pushing them down.

She slid down on me quickly bouncing hard and fast. I grip her hips moaning the room is filled with moans and groans.

I kiss her dominating her mouth she submits to me. I took her dress off ripping her bra off as well.

I glare at her body loving the sight I felt her tighten around me I growl.

I start sucking on her breasts her loud moans fill the room. I smack her ass hearing her whimper- I slam her down hard and fast filling her completely.

The door suddenly opened and in walked all our sons, after our twin boys we continued having kids precisely more twins and even quadruplets.

Basile, Abel, Egypt, King, Donovian, Cartiel, Dolcé, and Killian.

We didn't notice them as we continued fucking, I even turned her around fucking her from behind on my desk-pulling her hair but not roughly.

She moans my name loudly taking every stroke I gave her, I hear her cry out I feel her cum she milks me so hard making me slam inside her my semen buried deep inside her body.

We pant catching our breath. Mami lay on the desk in 69 position her legs laid in a split.

She starts sucking me making me grunt I was so close to her wet muffin until I hear throats being cleared.

I pause then looked up seeing our sons staring at us unfazed but I can still see them slightly blushing .

"Mamá your gummy bears están aquí." I caress her side

She pulls away from my penis I help her sit up. She squeals racing towards them throwing herself at them.

She hugs all of them tight calling them by their nickname 'Gummy bears'

" where have y'all been I've missed y'all so much!" She whines out.

I fix my clothes then pick up her dress I ripped off her.

" Mamá here put your dress back on or your gonna scar our sons." I put her dress over her head making sure everything is hidden.

" What you tryna say im saggy or sum?" Her mood went from 0 to 100 real quick

" No mami, that's not what i said- your Far from saggy your more prune no I mean." I fucked up big time

Her face scrunched up badly if looks can kill, I'm pretty sure she just killed my soul.

"בן-זונה שכמוך , если тебе что-нибудь понадобится, не спрашивай меня—putain de connard, puedes tener la habitación esta noche porque estoy durmiendo en otro lugar puta jumbotran, culo, hijo de puta!!!!!!!! " She seethed loudly stomping out the room.

A/n: 1.hebrew. 2.russian. 3.french. 4 . Spanish/// your welcome.... idk how it's backwards but you can figure out which goes first.

"Papá that was brutal" Killian spoke

"She yelled at you in 4 languages and I didn't know she knew three more languages." Donovian said shocked

I was still in shock at myself.

"Pops are you okay? I think you should make up to conejita starting tomorrow she needs to cool down for right now." King suggest I nod towards him.

My sons hug me telling me they love me they headed off to their rooms.

That night I slept alone feeling empty inside.

_____________
I'm sorry guys I took sooooo long to update it was because I was being a lazy bear and not wanting to do anything but I hope y'all like the update I know I said I was just gonna post one chapter to end the book but I can't and I feel as though me and this book have come along way and my hard work has paid off I'm reaching my goals finally for this book and I can't be any happier.

If you like it vote on it and leave a comment also if any girls or guys want to check out my YouTube channel all you have to do is go to my profrile and hit the link subscribe to my channel leave likes and comments on all my videos and share it and don't forget to turn your post notifications on to be notified of every single video!!!

YouTube Name- Arikyn Queen

You have to type in the whole thing because my name is one in a million and I will pop up with my yellow shirt saying 'The Future is Female' yayy!!