4-Our little secret

ki'lee pov~

The past 4 days essence have been babysitting me we've been fucking like wild animals. Now my brothers are back and protective as ever, i wonder if they ever gonna get girlfriends . I'm sitting on the floor in the living room watching walking dead this is my favorite show of all time. just as another episode was coming on my brothers and his gang came strolling in like they are kings. They sat down and changed the t.v to a basketball channel, i paused for a moment to check if they literally changed my show and pinched myself it's definitely real. I looked at them with the 'WTF' look and they paid no attention to me they cheered on the players.

I got up and grabbed the remote from the table and went to Netflix and put my show back on. They groaned and told me to change it back.

"I like yall nerves coming in here thinking you can control everything" i sassily said watching my show

"give us the remote"my brothers said demandingly i shook my head and paused the t.v and ran to my room faster than they can realize what happened i locked my door and hid the remote at the top of my closet at the back and closed the door and hopped under my cover's about to sleep peacefully. A couple minutes later i heard hard footsteps coming up the stairs towards my room and hard knocks on my door and hearing them yell my name telling me to give them the remote.

"go away! i'm going to bed"i yelled to them

"give us the remote and we'll leave you alone"one of them said

"yall ruined my t.v time now i'm going to ruin yours,goodnight!"i said and laying back down closing my eyes

"ki'lee can you please give us the remote, i swear we'll take you anywhere you want tomorrow"essence begged

"anywhere i want you say?"i questioned him starting to smirk

"yes... anywhere 'you' want"he said pleadingly as he emphasized you

"ok, deal" i said going to the door and opening it they tried coming in but i stopped them

"only one can come get the remote" i told them crossing my arms

"okay i'll go" rj said trying to walk past me

"nope not you."i said

"come on kj!"red said angrily

"you want it or not"i said

"yes!"they said

"keep giving me attitude and you wont get it"i said they groaned and essence said he'll come and get it and i let him in, he grabbed my ass while he walked past me. The rest of the guys raced back downstairs into the living room waiting for essence to come back with the remote i chuckled and closed my door and walked to where el was standing and rubbed up against him he picked me up kissing me he laid us on the bed grinding on me i moaned lowly.

"can you please take me now" i begged him

"i can't right now mami the crew downstairs"he told me playing with my hair

"a quickie?" i asked him pleadingly he chuckled

"mami.. you already know i cant do that i likes to take my time"he said softly i whined

"el please, can you just give me a few strokes?"i begged i didn't care if i sounded desperate he huffed

"ok i don't have time for a condom"he said ripping my shorts and panties off pulled his shorts down and burried himself inside he kissed my moans away thrusting fast and hard i came quicker than ever he gave me a few more strokes then slowly pulled out he came on my stomach i leaned forward and sucked on his tip he grunted then moved away and pulled up his shorts i wiped his cum up and swallowed it while he stared at me with hunger. I quickly got up and went to the closet and pointed to where the remote was and he grabbed it.