20-moving

-1 week later
Essence pov
We have been dealing with the plumbing and lights and stuff. Getting things ready for us to move in the house. We haven't told the guys that we were moving yet because, kJ wanted it to be a surprise.

Today we're moving in well I got to sign some papers and stuff and it's ours. We are currently at Home Depot buying some stuff for the house.

We have the bright led bulbs, and a nice ceiling fan. We then left to go to the house registration to sign papers. We park the truck and head in the medium size building with it square shape.

We walk to the front desk and asking to sign the papers to buy the house. She showed us to a office and told us to wait for mr.Fighs. She left closing the door and I lean back relaxing.

"Papi, I want to order some furniture and decorations online for the house." I heard her
sweet voice say

"I will help you Mami, just wait until we at our own house." I told her she giggle

"Ok." She said the door then opened revealing a chubby short bald man he had a smile on his face.

-Dj house-
kJ hopped out the truck running to the house I got out the truck walking slowly behind. She turned around smiling to me which made me chuckle.

"El come on your walking to slow." She whines out I smile softly at her walking up to her.

"Calm down baby they ain't going no where."
I calmly said walking in the house with her behind me.

I hear laughter coming from the basement so I grab kJ hand and carefully led her downstairs.
We walk in the room and see girls on the guys laps and kissing. I hear her gasp beside me

"Y'all partying up in dis bitch!" I yell they stop and look at us and greet us.

Dj move the girl out the way coming to us.
He looked at kJ with sorrow in his eyes.

"kJ I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean to make you feel that way." He said sincerely the guys apologize as well she smiles

"It's ok but I still gotcha tho." She says smirking

"What you mean by that?" Keissi ask she chuckles

"You don't have to worry your pretty little head about it." She says I know she's planning something for revenge.

I slap her ass she jumps glaring at me I just smile innocently.

"Y'all having fun and I want to have fun to." She said plopping on the sofa laying on her stomach I shook my head.

"So What brings y'all down here?" Red ask playing in a chick hair that's sitting in his lap.

"We-"gets cut off

"It's a surprise!" She yells I sit next to her rubbing her back

"So What is this surprise?" Blue ask she sat up partially sitting on my leg.

"Oh! Y'all are gonna love it! We bought a house we still have to buy furniture and stuff and a fridge but you can come see it!" She screech smiling they were surprise to hear.

"Damn do she have to be so loud." an annoying
voice says we look at her. I see kJ glaring.

"I can be loud if I want to ya can't tell me what to do, ok tramp stamp." She grit out the girl gasp

"You can't talk to me like that, baby bear tell her." She whines to blue he raised his hands shaking his head she rolls her eyes

"It's like the hoe shop, selling all hoes get ya hoe for 2.99 plus free shipping you'll never go wrong with us call (1800) choke that hoe.!" She say like she's on tv we bust out laughing. I hug her to me kissing her neck.

"Your the hoe.up here wearing small crop tops and booty shorts. I bet ya nigga is ashamed to walk next to you." She spat kJ gasp sarcastically putting her hand on her chest.

"My man isn't ashamed of muah. So that being said I can wear what I want but that isn't to revealing. It's not my fault my parents created a sexy goddess like myself, I can't say the same for you though." She smiled lightly I chuckled

"You a joce kJ!" Kenny said laughing the girl was mad

"Well we have to move our bed and stuff to the house and other stuff we'll see y'all later." I said getting up I helped kJ up we was walking out the room until I hear kJ scream.

I spun around quickly and I see this hoe pulling my girl hair I got angry and pushed her fucking hard.

"Don't fucking touch my girl, you got me fucked up!" I yelled angry I rub her head hugging her.

"You gotta get yo ass out if you hitting on my sister!" Jj yelled to the hoe grabbing her hair dragging her upstairs and out the house.

We said our goodbyes and left to the store.
-new home-
I put the mini fridges in the kitchen and they are plugged up with food in them. We bought snacks which are in the pantry and box foods like noodles ,dirty rice all that good stuff.

We already put our bed in our master bedroom. We have half of our clothes in the closet we have to get the rest of our stuff at the other house.

We ate taco bell and jack in the box since we don't have our kitchen stuff yet. I'm setting up our tv on the floor and the DVD player and we have movies.

Well I guess tomorrow we will do everything else. I'm planning to get this house done by the end of this year.

Good night.