33- Last appointment

-1 month later-
kJ pov
I felt myself being shaken I groan turning over. The feeling of lips were on my neck making me moan. I feel a strong rough hand caressing my side, I felt myself wetting my panties.

"Stooop!" I whine out.

" levanta tu culo sexy antes de follarte en esta cama." He says huskily slapping my ass.

"Baeee." I drag out pouting looking at him.

"Levántate." He urge me pushing me slightly.

" What the hell does that mean." I said frowning.

" get up." He spoke shortly.

" no." I told him.

" ven chupame." He says pulling his shorts down laying on his side.

"Pull yo shorts up!" I tell him.

" come now!" He spoke seriously I was about to lay back down until he grabbed me with my face at his crotch.

" I don't feel like giving you head." I told him frowning.

"You either get your ass up for your appointment today or give me head for a couple minutes." He says looking in my eyes.

"I'll get up." I said trying to move but was held down.

"You pissed me off so you sucking me up, so put my dick in your mouth so I could nut in it." He said not wanting any argument about it.

"You aggravating." I told him he grunts.

I take him all in my mouth sucking him slowly, he moans my name.

"Damn... fuck just like that princesa.. harder...ahh!" He moan out. I bob my head faster gripping his hips he swells in my mouth and releases his load.

I swallow licking my lips kissing his tip making it twitch. I look up at him seeing he's staring at me in thought.

"Papi, I'm horny." I say straddling him, sitting right on his already hard dick.

"Later baby we have to get to the appointment." He says getting out the bed with me in his arms.

"Bae I know you want me, your fucking hard." I beg him he slaps my ass telling me not to curse.

He set me down to take his clothes off I stood there pouting.
He was done and turned the shower on making sure it's warm.

" Take yo damn clothes off!" He told me

"Stop cursing at me." I growl to him frowning deeply.

He sigh heavily walking to me quickly undressing me. He ushered me in the shower, I watch him until he turns around.

"Start cleaning yo self, you really getting on my nerves." He said glaring at me.

I roll my eyes.
-Time skip-
I was still in a pissy mood since Essence didn't want to fuck me. We just headed out of the doctors office.

"Can you stop acting like a pissy bitch, your attitude really fucking pissin me off." He says annoyed. We got in the car and drove off heading home.

"Go fuck yourself." I spat at him.

" Detente con la jodida actitud, lo juro por todo Ima, te jodas." He says angrily gripping the wheel.

"What the fuck ever I hope you kill yourself!" I grit out.

"So you wish I was dead?" He sounded hurt by my words, I regret what I said.

"N-." I start But was cut off by him speeding.

"ella ya no me quiere." He kept repeating to himself. I start getting scared because we're speeding through traffic.

"Bae slow down!!" I yell but he didn't listen he just sped up.

"Essence stop speeding." I start crying grabbing his arm he jerks away from me I felt hurt.

We soon pull up to the house and he puts the car in park getting out slamming the door. He was walking away from the house, I try quickly get out the truck.

"Where are you going?!" I yell to him but he kept walking I cry harder.

I take the keys out the truck walking in the house. I walk to the kitchen and start cooking since there's nothing better to do.

-Time skip-
I waited up for Essence all night he never returned, I looked at the plate I fixed him.

I ate already so I wasn't hungry, I cleaned the kitchen putting everything up and washing the dishes.

I put Saran Wrap on his food setting it in the microwave. I locked the door slowly going upstairs to my room.

I laid in bed not being able to sleep. I thought about how wrong I was to tell him that.

I faintly hear the front door open and close, my back was to the door. After 15 minutes I hear the door open silently.

Rustling noises were heard and soon the bed dipped. I felt his hard body press against mines.

He kiss my head snuggling my body to his own. I look out the window gazing at the stars.

"I'm sorry for what I said, I don't want you to kill yourself." I said weakly. He tightened his arms around me laying kisses on my neck.

"Baby we both said things we didn't mean to say, it was out of anger." He said softly. I shook my head

"I don't want us to say things out of anger, I want us to not argue." I told him

He hums in agreement rubbing my swollen stomach. I close my eyes wanting to be like this forever.

" I love you with all my heart and one day I'm gonna make you into my esposa." He says kissing my lips.

"What that means?"I ask him curiously.

"Wife" He says shortly making me blush. I hear him chuckle deeply making me blush harder.

"I love you too, I wouldn't want anyone else." I told him truthfully.

"You better not- I would fuck You and him up, I will kill him slowly and fuck the shit out of you." He said seriously. I blush again.

"Goodnight princesa." He says quietly.

"Goodnight papi." I said drifting to sleep.